Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roseberry

Josen Dream Home

Finally have time to upload some pictures of my problem parquet.

There's buldging in my parquet flooring and the HDB officer has yet to give me an adequate solution.

Here's the current flooring:

CurrentTeak2jpg.jpg

CurrentTeak1jpg.jpg

The new batch of wood which they offered to lay but we felt that the tonality of the flooring is not nice at all. Will be calling them to negotiate again.

NewTeak1jpg.jpg

NewTeak2jpg.jpg

NewTeak3jpg.jpg

Hi roseberry.. i think its becuz they juz laid the parquet and haven varnish yet. Thats the raw color of the wood.. after varnishing, should be same already.. :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi roseberry.. i think its becuz they juz laid the parquet and haven varnish yet. Thats the raw color of the wood.. after varnishing, should be same already.. :rofl:

Yah lor my contractor was telling me so. I've told them to go ahead and replace my "bloated" parquet already and hopefully they'll do a good job. :P

can't wait to start my reno. :bow:

Yah lor my contractor was telling me so. I've told them to go ahead and replace my "bloated" parquet already and hopefully they'll do a good job. :unsure:

can't wait to start my reno. 8|

hehe.. altho during and after reno period can be very tiring.. but u will enjoy the process cuz u can see ur house like lego being build up slowly and ta da! ur dream house is done.

That feeling is exciting.. hehe.. :bangwall:

I wanna get wrought iron window grilles for my corridor window. Does anyone have recommendation? I think getting from my ID will be slightly ex right?

Haven't been updating for a long long time...so far....the parquet problme has been resolved. And reno works are on going. Here's a little update of what I did to my corridor and kitchen windows over the weekend. DIY-ed by me and hubby. :)

Corridor windows:

Corridor11.jpg

Corridor2.jpg

Kichen Windows:

Kitchen1.jpg

Kitchen2.jpg

Edited by roseberry

Haven't been updating for a long long time...so far....the parquet problme has been resolved. And reno works are on going. Here's a little update of what I did to my corridor and kitchen windows over the weekend. DIY-ed by me and hubby. :)

hi hi what did u do to it? i wanna do too...

applefreak: Yup, I pasted the frosted film so that nobody can peep into my house. No choice la...mine's a corridor unit. :)

Helenteepl: I got the info from another thread in renotalk.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=11796&hl=

It's actually quite easy except you really need to have steady hands to cut the films. Let me know if you need help.

FYI, the frosted film is quite cheap. I bought 4.5metres at $24 + a squeegee $2. This is enough for the corridor windows and kithen windows with excess to cater for another 2 panels if there's any mistake made during the 1st few tries.

applefreak: Yup, I pasted the frosted film so that nobody can peep into my house. No choice la...mine's a corridor unit. :)

It's actually quite easy except you really need to have steady hands to cut the films. Let me know if you need help.

FYI, the frosted film is quite cheap. I bought 4.5metres at $24 + a squeegee $2. This is enough for the corridor windows and kithen windows with excess to cater for another 2 panels if there's any mistake made during the 1st few tries.

hei thks.. i will go c c this sat. :dancingqueen:

hei thks, now then i know u are also staying at Blk 676b. Me too. so have u move in?

I wanna get wrought iron window grilles for my corridor window. Does anyone have recommendation? I think getting from my ID will be slightly ex right?

roseberry, no new pic? :(

fwah you moved in already? I haven't. Still touching up some stuffs. I've got pics but too lazy to do any updating. :)

hee hee. i moved in since 26 July , so almost a mth already. u?