Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
exige

Anyone Made White Color Kitchen Cabinet?

Hi just wondering if anyone use laminate or fomica for their kitchen cabinet and the color is WHITE?

Does it turn yellow over time due to sun and wear and tear?

I was told using laminate would keep the WHITE color and not turn yellow due to sun.

Please advise..

Thanks

:bangwall::D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

current house upper row of kitchen cabinets in white laminate..

been staying there 5+years..turning a bit yellowish on the side liao..even wipe also cannot entirely remove

unless you clean like once a month, think can maintain white bah..

for me, maybe too lazy le :bangwall:

Uh.. I thought laminates need to be maintained? After all any contact with water can easily cause slight warping at the edges?? :dunno:

I also have white cabinets but as for how lasting, only time will tell since I've only moved in so can't really tell how long it'd will last

Hi exige..

My mum has fully white kitchen laminate cabinets, top and bottom! It has been more than 5 yrs since moving in and she cooks quite often. So far, no probs leh...and she doesn't wipe them often...probably every half yr or so...everybody who comes to our house always comment that she maintain them very well...hee... !!

If you see fingerprints or grease...just spray a little magicclean or what...then wipe off with a paper towel...very easy to maintain...!!

:)

I'm thinking of using off white :dunno: so the color is already a bit yellow in the first place.

good idea, off white or something looked a little creamy type..

Uh.. I thought laminates need to be maintained? After all any contact with water can easily cause slight warping at the edges?? !!

I also have white cabinets but as for how lasting, only time will tell since I've only moved in so can't really tell how long it'd will last

hahaha..thats why i said i lazy :dunno: shouldnt choose white in the 1st place but from far cannot really see, only when near near =P