Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Bamboo Paintings

HI, I am looking for bamboo paintings for my new house. I dont want fine prints, looking for REAL paintings. Anybody got any art gallery to suggest? :P

Please help .......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HI, I am looking for bamboo paintings for my new house. I dont want fine prints, looking for REAL paintings. Anybody got any art gallery to suggest? :dancingqueen:

Please help .......

why dun u check out this colours of the wall place...bought my paintings from them, they are pretty good :)

think tats their advertisement banner on top.

u got an email address? I send u this very nice bamboo pic I got from the gallery last time when I went. they sent it to me coz I was looking florals or bamboo pics, but then did not get this particular painting in the end coz did not match the color scheme of my place. :thumbs up:

why dun u check out this colours of the wall place...bought my paintings from them, they are pretty good :~

think tats their advertisement banner on top.

u got an email address? I send u this very nice bamboo pic I got from the gallery last time when I went. they sent it to me coz I was looking florals or bamboo pics, but then did not get this particular painting in the end coz did not match the color scheme of my place. :~

halo.....

Thanks for your help...... I have PM you my email already.. could u kindly sent me the pics....

Thanks a million

:jawdrop:

Dear all friends out there,

Thank you so much for all the suggestions given and i have found my bamboo painting at Chinatown point.... a small shop but sells nice and cheap painting.... though must frame ourself....... but still reasonable for that price.....

Thanks a lot

Thank you so much for all the suggestions given and i have found my bamboo painting at Chinatown point.... a small shop but sells nice and cheap painting.... though must frame ourself....... but still reasonable for that price.....

Thanks a lot

Hi imidazole,

Can Pm me the shop location? i am thinking to buy some calligraphy and some chinese paintings too...

thank you so much,

Rgds,

James

Guest poetsdesign

Hi,

I have a lot of nice paintings, if you are interested please PM me

Edited by poetsdesign

Thanks a lot

Hihi.....can email me the address to jinnous_t@hotmail.com? Thanks a million!