Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
firipy

Where To Buy Crockery

I need to buy some cheap soup bowls, spoon like those, plain kind ikea selling but I cant find anything at ikea. For chinese soup noodles kind, big de. My mum got hers from our neighbourhood mkt but its the chicken or flower motif kind. Tangs, Robinsons all very ex.....

Anyone knows where?

Edited by firipy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

most of those shops which sells crockery have the plain type. similar to those where some of the restaurants are using.

you can try the crockery shops at Ang Mo Kio central. its situated next to Jubilee Cineplex (i think that's what its call) building. next to this bldg is a playground. next to the playground is the foodcourt. and the shop is attach to the foodcourt. you will not miss it as its kinda like standalone shop.

i believe this shop's item is not ex as i have been buying stuffs from there for many years.

if not, you can go to the famous 5B at Joo Chiat.

its located opposite Joo Chiat Complex. its the row of shop houses just after the traffic light where you turn into the small lane from the main road. and the shop name is 5B.

hope the above helps.

Hi applefreak..

I think you mean Sia Huat isit? :unsure:

I got my crockery mostly at Ikea...Hmm...maybe you can try OG or Isetan too...

If you are going BKK, go Chatuchak and buy some...its really cheap there! I found a design similar to a bowl I got from Ikea selling at a fraction of what I paid and end up buying two more there...hehe...

But it is very heavy and fragile to lug back...hubby was complaining liao... :yamseng:

Hi all,

If you need to get cutlery, I would rec Tangs basement.

There's a wagon right in front of Bodum counter.

I just bought a few sets there last evening. Very high quality 18/10 stainless steel at 50% off.

The selection is not much but it's ideal enough (for me at least).

Had wanted to buy the WMF 24 or 30pc set from Isetan private sale ytd but I don't need that 6pcs of knives so "ala carte" is better :jawdrop:

Total damage: $54+

4 tablespoons, 4 forks, 2 knives, 2 teaspoons, 2 dessert forks, 2 soup spoons, 1 butter knife.

PS: Me and hb super KS. Have not get keys but already bought a lot of small small things.

Edited by pinkdewy

Does any of these places sell plain white soup spoon? Got mine last time from Metro Causeway Point but like no more liao leh.

i think the shop at AMK and 5B got. the last time i go i saw many but my last time was like a month ago :bangwall:

i think the shop at AMK and 5B got. the last time i go i saw many but my last time was like a month ago :notti:

Cool...thanks! Need to top up the soup spoon since most of them broke liao... 8|

Thanks all for the help!

I bought my fork n spoon set from ikea. soup spoon cant find, so will go 5B to see, my hse is nearby!

5B Pte Ltd

42, Joo Chiat Rd

Singapore 427368

Phone : (65-) 64587228 Fax : (65-) 64587890

there's another place that sells alot of tableware, ranging from european style, country style, modern style to simple style. and there are tablewares for xmas too.

http://ptssingapore.tripod.com/products.htm

JAVA FACTORY OUTLET

Singapore Godown Building

25 Tagore Lane #03-13

Singapore 787602

Telephone: (65) 6452 2780

Electronic mail: ptssingapore@pacific.net.sg

Hi Leen,

Do you know how is JAVA 's pricing like?

Is it expensive?

Anyone knows which is the best place to get those fish/co.ck bowls?

Thanks in advance :yamseng:

Edited by pinkdewy