Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calicojane

Driveway Automatic Gate---price Range

Hi! Does anyone know if it is possible to create a small manual gate into an existing wood swing out autogate? the property we bought already has a working gate, but i would like to have the small manual one as well. very ex to change whole gate.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! Does anyone know if it is possible to create a small manual gate into an existing wood swing out autogate? the property we bought already has a working gate, but i would like to have the small manual one as well. very ex to change whole gate.

Yes can but i don't think they can do it in the field, they might have to send it to factory to modify then they'll charge you for labour and delivery charges (2way)

I pm'd you with a contact

Google FAAC 415. 

Avoid those embedded into floor design as too many moving sliding parts that wears out fast. 

Use heavy duty models as the wear n tear is lesser. Motherboards are all OEM so cant say which is better.

u be surprised hw cheap autogates are in johor compared to sg prices. 

Hi,

Does anyone have good contacts to replace the wood on my gate?  My builder put timber and some of them has rotten.  I am thinking of replacing them with metal.  Motor is working fine, frame is still very good.