Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Timer Kind Of Foyer Light.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U mean the ones I often see in Korean dramas where they come into the house, then the light comes on and when they leave the foyer, it goes off by sensor?

I really like those leh...but too bad I don't have a foyer...:)

Think they should sell in lighting shops... !!

U mean the ones I often see in Korean dramas where they come into the house, then the light comes on and when they leave the foyer, it goes off by sensor?

I really like those leh...but too bad I don't have a foyer...:dancingqueen:

Think they should sell in lighting shops... :thumbs up:

Heh heh... i'm not a fan of k-dramas so have no idea... but those whd be like motion sensors right? I'm looking for those like u can program them to light up from 7pm - 7am kind. Energy saving... Hopefully the normal lighting shops sell them... :) Otherwise, it's gonna be round the island of SG looking liaoz.

My understanding are any light can do that you just need to get timer unit from thse DIY shop.

Oh. Right, will check around. Thanks.

Oh. Right, will check around. Thanks.

hi skywolf, I am also intending to get one for my foyer lights due to recommendation from my fengshui master. I found one near Sungei road, off Jalan Besar. There is a row of shops which sells lights and switches. Go to the one next to the lift lobby. If I dun recall wrongly, it is 20 plus dollars.

hi skywolf, I am also intending to get one for my foyer lights due to recommendation from my fengshui master. I found one near Sungei road, off Jalan Besar. There is a row of shops which sells lights and switches. Go to the one next to the lift lobby. If I dun recall wrongly, it is 20 plus dollars.

Hi Sanjing,

Same as you, it was recommended by my fsm too. So they sell the light together with the timer? Or is it separate? :dancingqueen:

:bangwall: