Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Updates On Light Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought my lights at chan huat. quite reasonably price for ceiling lights. and quite a lot of selection. but not much selection for hanging lights.

Any updates on the different shops anyone? I might be going to Jalan Besar and Geylang this weekend to check the lights out, any recommendations? :)

Any updates on the different shops anyone? I might be going to Jalan Besar and Geylang this weekend to check the lights out, any recommendations? :)

We bought our light at Licht Studio along Balestier Road.

Went to Lightcrat over the weekend

Nice range of lights over 3 storeys

can check it out

Can let me have the full address of Lightcraft? My new house is not ready yet, but just in case I fancy some of their lightings,will they take reservations with some downpayments?

Thanks.

here it is

SINGAPORE HEAD OFFICE

11 Kakit Bukit View

Singapore 415947

Tel: 65-6744 2441

Fax: 65-6744 1416

Singapore City Showroom

131 Jalan Sultan

Singapore 199015

Tel: 65-6297 6658

Fax: 65-6297 7434

9 Penang Road

Unit 02-03 Park Mall

Singapore

Tel: 65-6337 9391

Fax: 65-6337 9394

Email: enquiry@lightcraft.com.sg

i went to the one at jln sultan

Can check out:

http://www.lightcraft.com.sg/

131 Jalan Sultan,

Singapore 199015

The above shop I went to is along Victoria Street, opposite this Mosque, somewhere between Lavender MRT & Bugis MRT. They have another outlet at Park Mall.

Since you are paying "downpayment" then it's a deal with them. Only question is how long they can hold your lights for you.

Range of light is quite a lot, many people go there to shop too. Pricewise I think reasonable.

But alas, I cant find any that suits my style.

Btw, I also recommend Design Light at Jalan Besar Plaza.

http://www.designlight.info/page_1198472909390.html

Edited by thevert

Was quoted $35 for 5" white frame 2 tube SQ PLC down light (free 2 bulbs).

Shop from Balestier. Reasonable?

Edited by etham

Guest our-home

Bought our lights from Lite Vault, Balestier Road, Kelvin and DK Lighting, Geylang Road, Derrick.

Went up and down Jalan Besar, Balestier and Geylang Roads at least 3 three times each the past 2 weeks.

Prices for lights we wanted for our living and dining rooms: Lite Vault quoted much less than Elite Illumination at Jalan Besar.

Good to have a specific design/model in mind, then easier/faster to compare prices and bargain. All price tags in the shops are for show except for LC, Lighting Centre, Balestier (we were told that it's fixed price) - we always have to ask for a "best price" and also how many pieces we intended to get for that design.

Gana chop at prima lighting!

Salesgirl told me to pay in full, no deposit!

And we got full refund but pay for admin charges to the bank.

Go to Lucio, bought all my lights there, cost me half of the price from prima lighting.

Go to Lucio, bought all my lights there, cost me half of the price from prima lighting.

Hi h4happy

Can I have the address of Lucio...?

I wanted to buy lighting for my house also..

thanks in advance

I gana chopped at prim* lighting and premie* lighting (both under same owner) at Geylan* area too!! 8|

Paid at least 30 - 40% above what I could get outside..........for all my lightings.

Buyer beware - if you are in the 2 shops, you will find that they do not label the price, so that they can quote as they deem "fit"........

Anyway, going to check through all my lights to make sure that they are authentically where they are from as claimed by the Prim* Lighting and Premie* Lighting shops.

recently made purchase at Elite Illumination at jln besar. A particular lights caught our attention and it is by far, one of the better design and price. we been thru balestier twice and could not find any suitable one. We are not sure whether the price is BEST price, at least we feel good about buying the lights at that price after scouting and asking prices. Service is good and patient.

Goods not yet delivered, so i will further comment again after that.

After buying, we have one mission completed and strike off the list-to-do. we can move on to other stuff. I dun think i wan to ask geylang or walk more of jln besar...

Guest our-home
recently made purchase at Elite Illumination at jln besar. A particular lights caught our attention and it is by far, one of the better design and price. we been thru balestier twice and could not find any suitable one. We are not sure whether the price is BEST price, at least we feel good about buying the lights at that price after scouting and asking prices. Service is good and patient.

After buying, we have one mission completed and strike off the list-to-do. we can move on to other stuff. I dun think i wan to ask geylang or walk more of jln besar...

Guess important thing is you're happy with what you bought. Must admit that sales person at Elite, Wilson, was patient in explaining stuff to us and they carry some different range/model of lights.

In our case, we found out the next day that weekend that Elite quoted $250 for the dining lights, while Lite Vault quoted us $160 - the exact same model. The lights we wanted could be found in 50% of the shops we went to in Geylang, Balestier and Jalan Besar.

Agree with you that I don't want to go to those roads again - for some time.