Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

Gloss & Matt "motif" Laminates?

Hi,

Does anyone know where can we get the gloss and matt "motif" laminate which is normally used for the backdrop of the LCD/Plasma Tv's on the wall?

I am not very sure if my explanation is right, hope somebody can catch what i meant.

Hehe....

8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ermm....do you mean your backdrop is made of laminate and you wish to find those with glossy motif designs?

My kitchen cabinets are made of motif laminate...those that look like wallpaper style... :jawdrop: dunno if that is what you are looking for...

Ermm....do you mean your backdrop is made of laminate and you wish to find those with glossy motif designs?

My kitchen cabinets are made of motif laminate...those that look like wallpaper style... 8| dunno if that is what you are looking for...

Hi, yeah i guess it should be the same as what you have. But do you have any photos of it and may i know where did you get it from?

Thanks alot.

:yamseng:

Hi Cheekybee,

Yes! thats the one i was looking for.

Any idea where i can get it or how do i tell the contractor what i want?

By the way, your kitchen reno is superb! Very nice combo of colors and design.

Thanks again.

:rofl:

Hey dracula...

Thanks for the compliment! We are quite happy at how the kitchen turn out too...hehe... :dancingqueen:

Well, if you have a contractor they should know what it is! It is still classified as laminate...just that there are different types like matt laminate, glossy laminate and now also motif ones...they should have a sample stack for customers to chose from (provided from the laminate company they endorse)...

Think if i don't remember wrongly a very popular brand is called lamitak or something... :sport-smiley-004:

Hey dracula...

Thanks for the compliment! We are quite happy at how the kitchen turn out too...hehe... !!

Well, if you have a contractor they should know what it is! It is still classified as laminate...just that there are different types like matt laminate, glossy laminate and now also motif ones...they should have a sample stack for customers to chose from (provided from the laminate company they endorse)...

Think if i don't remember wrongly a very popular brand is called lamitak or something... :sport-smiley-018:

laminate co are normally from the following:

-Lam chuan

-Formica

-Edi

-Tak

:) Hahaha...ohoh..

Ya you are right...i mixed up lam chuan and tak...hehe become lamitak...sorry abt it dracula!

Haha... no problem cheekybee :notti:

Thanks oh oh for your help too.

:D

laminate co are normally from the following:

-Lam chuan

-Formica

-Edi

-Tak

u hv forgotten another co known as Evershine. Fr wat i knw, they r the longest est as compare to them. They hv quite a gd range. honestly, i hv used their laminates via my ID/contractor.