Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FifiGal

Tv Consoles For 37" Lcd Tv

Finally I'm ready to replace my bulky old-fashion TV for a HD-Ready LCD TV ( actually the old one is still working fine but my heart getting itchy with so many TV offers :dancingqueen:) But I have a problem on how to display such a TV set.. likely a 37".

I'm also planning to replace my current old sofa set/coffee table/ TV console. But I found that most TV consoles in the stores are now only about 40~ 50 cm high. If I place the TV on it, I find the viewing angle rather low and uncomfortable when watching from the sofa . ( my old console is about 70 cm high)

If i opt for the wall mount option, there are the disadvantages of damaging the wall with brackets ( then how if i change TV in future?) and ugly wires dangling ( I don't have a false wall partition to hide them).

I read thru some old discussion threads on ready-made consoles from Cellini which can mount the TV, but their design does not fit my house . Which is mostly natural-looking or country-style finishing, so cannot have high gloss + metal modern style.

Anyone in similar situation with suggestions or solutions? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I read thru some old discussion threads on ready-made consoles from Cellini which can mount the TV, but their design does not fit my house . Which is mostly natural-looking or country-style finishing, so cannot have high gloss + metal modern style.

Anyone in similar situation with suggestions or solutions? Thanks!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10961