Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi..

has anyone engaged IZ Design before.. any feedback about this company?

think they are related to Pang Meng Jam General Renovation Works

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh is it the 1 located at tampines? 1 of my galfren once asked for their quotation. They brought her n her hubbs to view their ongoing project but the service was not so good, she said they used a van to fetch them which was a first let down n their design was soso onli from wat i heard. she even said that she saw the registration of the van was for a meat supplier. in the end she didnt used their service

Guest IceCreamhouse

err ...

wow very upset to see this post. they should show at least a little bit of respect to all clients(whether they can close the deal with them .no very professional at all using meat supplier vehicle to travel clients around. if they really show their abilitly and professionalised,at least take cab with the client, i mean is nothing to feel shy of, rather than invite client travel in a van , and somemore a meat supplied van, sound like .... no much comment , room for imporvement.

icecreamhouse :unsure::)

Edited by IceCreamhouse

Guest IceCreamhouse

hihi , channelle

after reading your post, feel very sad, nowaday still got this kind of service, is no very correct to be happen in our country..... lucky your galfren didnt engrage them as their reno contractor.... sad sad sad

Edited by IceCreamhouse