Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Where To Get Doorbell?

Today never go new house leh...paisei...but if you happen to walk past homefix, you should be able to see it. It's the Legrand series, size is as big as the light switch.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also dun know if i want to install a doorbell or not??? :rolleyes:

Vowsh, is that your kitchen in your avator? It seems nearly completed but cannot tell much as its a bit small to show. Can show a bigger pic? :notti:

Today never go new house leh...paisei...but if you happen to walk past homefix, you should be able to see it. It's the Legrand series, size is as big as the light switch.

No problem. I fitted mine today. Work & fit well.

okie dokie, thanks

I also dun know if i want to install a doorbell or not??? :rolleyes:

install la, singing better than kok kok kok ma...at times cannot hear wan leh

Get those electronic door bell that uses AA size battery, avoid those bigger door bell that uses 4x D size battery. The electronic type is much smaller, lighter and uses very little electricity. Just cut away the wire connecting to the switch and connect the two wire to the existing HDB two wire. Put in the battery, and it should be done. Go outside and press the existing switch... "Ding Dong!!"

This is my Sound Tech door bell, it uses AA size battery. the wired version have two ring type to choose. There is also a wireless version, look the same, but think have like 16 musics to choose. Should cost about $16-19...

View from corridor

2003897240739590567_rs.jpg

Climb up the chair view...

2003876212145112651_rs.jpg

Edited by Brainstorm

Get those electronic door bell that uses AA size battery, avoid those bigger door bell that uses 4x D size battery. The electronic type is much smaller, lighter and uses very little electricity. Just cut away the wire connecting to the switch and connect the two wire to the existing HDB two wire. Put in the battery, and it should be done. Go outside and press the existing switch... "Ding Dong!!"

This is my Sound Tech door bell, it uses AA size battery. the wired version have two ring type to choose. There is also a wireless version, look the same, but think have like 16 musics to choose. Should cost about $16-19...

View from corridor

2003897240739590567_rs.jpg

Climb up the chair view...

2003876212145112651_rs.jpg

Brainstorm, i got the same one too. It comes with 3 tones lah.

Find the tone volume juz nice.

ha ha, think this model quite common. 3 tones? I old liao... bought about 6 months ago, forget liao... :unsure:

Edited by Brainstorm

I also dun know if i want to install a doorbell or not??? :unsure:

Vowsh, is that your kitchen in your avator? It seems nearly completed but cannot tell much as its a bit small to show. Can show a bigger pic? :)

i oso hesitate whether to fix, afraid pple press & press & play my door bell.

huh? you havent fixed doorbell yet? i fixed long ago liao bcos sometimes i cant hear when there's people knocking on my door esp when i'm in the bedroom. !!

my doorbell is clipsal but forget what the brand for the bell chime is liao. :bow:

I also headache 'cos HDB design till funny. Got doorbell switch + transmittor but no doorbell at all + ugly wires sticking out in kitchen. !!

I also headache 'cos HDB design till funny. Got doorbell switch + transmittor but no doorbell at all + ugly wires sticking out in kitchen. !!

my bell chime (indoor) doesnt have any wires. nice nice one. i forget where my electrician hid the wires liao. probably inside the false ceiling. :bow:

Good for you. Mine does not have any false ceiling or anything to hide the wires like yours do 'cos we didn't do any major renovations at all. Just pretty much paint the house & lay flooring basically. !!

my bell chime (indoor) doesnt have any wires. nice nice one. i forget where my electrician hid the wires liao. probably inside the false ceiling. :bow:

Good for you. Mine does not have any false ceiling or anything to hide the wires like yours do 'cos we didn't do any major renovations at all. Just pretty much paint the house & lay flooring basically. !!

29032008eu9.jpg

this is my bell chime (indoor)

we told our electrician to hide the wires inside the false ceiling. that's why when you told me yours have wires and i was puzzled. after that, i checked with my hb and he told me the wires already hid inside the false ceiling. !!

Edited by korea

Finally got my doorbell picture. Here it is.

doorbell.jpg

Put a 50cent coin for you to compare the size. Will post another pix when I fix it up.

I also headache 'cos HDB design till funny. Got doorbell switch + transmittor but no doorbell at all + ugly wires sticking out in kitchen. :)

HDB will not supply doorbell one, the wire is for you to connect to the doorbell. Once connected, should not see the wire liao.