Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Where To Get Doorbell?

Finally got my doorbell picture. Here it is.

doorbell.jpg

Put a 50cent coin for you to compare the size. Will post another pix when I fix it up.

HDB will not supply doorbell one, the wire is for you to connect to the doorbell. Once connected, should not see the wire liao.

Look nice. How much u bought that and where?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Keitong, ya i realise that early on. :) but still HDB need :yamseng: 'cos we pay so much for a flat & a doorbell switch + wires is only provided but not a doorbell lol

I bought the same doorbell too.. at Choo Chiang Marketing for $22/-. The size is about the same as one of those Legrand switch

Choo Chiang $18. If you feel rich can buy at Homefix at $30.80 :P

Keitong, ya i realise that early on. :curse: but still HDB need :notti: 'cos we pay so much for a flat & a doorbell switch + wires is only provided but not a doorbell lol

LOL...coz maybe doorbell is consider a very personal things loh (when things not provided got to find excuse like this to make myself feel better :))...coz many don't even like doorbell and don't put it altogether. Some like different tone, some like different look.

:notti:

I bought the same doorbell too.. at Choo Chiang Marketing for $22/-. The size is about the same as one of those Legrand switch

Alert alert...price drop...but before it goes up...alert over...just kidding hor, I have no idea if the price will go up or come down.

Finally got my doorbell picture. Here it is.

doorbell.jpg

Put a 50cent coin for you to compare the size. Will post another pix when I fix it up.

this is the bell chime, right? install indoor. door bell is installed outdoor. :curse:

this is the bell chime, right? install indoor. door bell is installed outdoor. :~

Ang mo no good lah...don't laugh at me please :help:

May I know where is Choo Chiang?

So if I want to use the HDB doorbell switch, does it mean that I must go for the wire type doorbell?

By the way, is the wires connected to the kitchen area? where do you guys install your doorbell?

May I know where is Choo Chiang?

So if I want to use the HDB doorbell switch, does it mean that I must go for the wire type doorbell?

By the way, is the wires connected to the kitchen area? where do you guys install your doorbell?

Choo Chiang Marketing

No.10 Woodlands Loop

If you have the HDB door bell (switch), there will be some wiring inside your house, some is in kitchen, for mine is in living room. Wherever the wire is expose, you most likely got to install there. Take note the wire is basically a connection to your door chime that gives a short circuit to sound the bell when the door bell (switch) is depressed. The door chime itself will still need to put battery.

Hi keltong,

Thanks for your reply.

Wow, woollands loop. Sounds a bit ulu :P

By the way, did you fix the doorbell chim yourself or you get a contractor to do it?

If we want to change the battery (if it's fixed), would it mean climbing up and is it hard to fix back?

By the way, how long can the battery for such doorbell last?

I think most lights shops will have door bells, and many give them FOC to people who buy lights. :P Can check out light shops near u or in city area. :)

even those hardware shop also got sell lor . . . depend on u wan wireless or wired. and the number of ring tone. oops should be bell tone