Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Ang Pow Box - Where To Get / Made?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

there's a shop at chinatown called blissful. they sell all kind of wedding stuff. :unsure:

usually, the hotel will provide angbao boxes. our hotel provided us 2 angbao boxes. we also bought one angbao box from blissful but didnt use at all. its still new with packaging. :P

there's a shop at chinatown called blissful. they sell all kind of wedding stuff. :jawdrop:

usually, the hotel will provide angbao boxes. our hotel provided us 2 angbao boxes. we also bought one angbao box from blissful but didnt use at all. its still new with packaging. :dribble:

wow!! dat's good!! dun worry!! the angbao box that u got from blissful can be used in ur wedding dinner AGAIN next time :help::D:dribble:

wow!! dat's good!! dun worry!! the angbao box that u got from blissful can be used in ur wedding dinner AGAIN next time :jawdrop::dribble: :dribble:

opps. i dont have the intention wor. probably, you've such intention that's why you've such thinking. that's so bad of you lor. anyway, your hb wont minded i guess. let me know when you're going to have your next wedding again next time. :dribble::D

then i will give you the angbao box for FREE wor. :help:

opps. i dont have the intention wor. probably, you've such intention that's why you've such thinking. that's so bad of you lor. anyway, your hb wont minded i guess. let me know when you're going to have your next wedding again next time. :dribble::D

then i will give you the angbao box for FREE wor. :help:

i'm not u wor... so i dun tink i will have such "life" to use it again!! :jawdrop:

u're the one who said u got the angbao box and unused mah... so more likely u have such intentions!! :dribble:

i'm not u wor... so i dun tink i will have such "life" to use it again!! :notti:

u're the one who said u got the angbao box and unused mah... so more likely u have such intentions!! :jawdrop:

sigh.. relax. girls

Somebody is asking abt ang pow box and there is a genuine reply from fellow forumner. Yet there are people who have nothing to contribute but just like to make fun of others, sigh...

Edited by TYM

i'm not u wor... so i dun tink i will have such "life" to use it again!! :notti:

u're the one who said u got the angbao box and unused mah... so more likely u have such intentions!! :good:

huh? is there such logic meh? :notti: if there's an extra angbao box then must use again meh. haha. oh, fifi sure will have such "good life" la. dont worry ok. haha. usually, people who like to give such idea to others and eventually the real scenario will fall upon herself. you pray hard ok. :notti:

you should start to contribute some better inputs la and dont mess up LL's topic ok. :notti:

i wonder who is the one who is messing up LL's thread.

to some ppl, i might be someone who is making fun of other ppl. but if u have eyes to read the posts, there's another type of ppl in the threads -- the bragging / showing off type

Anyway, LL, what most people did to get the ang bao box is to buy some nice plain coloured boxes from Kalms' or precious thots. after that, they get some ornaments such as ribbons and flowers from spotlight and do the decoration themselves.

Alternatively, check out these sites:

http://www.mylittleweddingshop.com/Ourcollections.htm

http://www.purpleromance.com/accessories.htm

http://moks0002.multiply.com

You can search for 'ang bao box' in www.google.com.sg for more websites.

I think there's a shop that sells wedding related stuff at Far East Plaza. There should be ang bao box for sale. If you're thinking of getting one, u can go there and take a look :dancingqueen:

I'm sure my post is much much more constructive than just telling people that i have how many ang bao boxes :dancingqueen:

oh ya.. guests usually will miss the Angpow box rite. they will either hand it to the Bridegroom or parents personally rite?

den what is the purpose of having AngPow box ah?

oh ya.. guests usually will miss the Angpow box rite. they will either hand it to the Bridegroom or parents personally rite?

den what is the purpose of having AngPow box ah?

i guess it depends.

for the couple's friends, most likely they will look for the ang bao box and put the ang bao inside. since it's normally placed at the reception, it is easily seen

however, for parents' friends and relatives, there might be a possibility that the guests will pass the ang bao directly to the parents. this arise in another area for consideration. if ur parents are keeping the ang bao $, then it doesnt seem to make an sense for them to put in the ang bao box. but nowadays, normally the young couple will be keeping the ang bao $. so just make known to the parents that after getting the ang baos from their friends / relatives, drop the ang bao into the ang bao box :yamseng:

at least u know all ang baos are there and there wont be any "missing" ang baos from misplacing :good:

awwww. fifi. thanks tat very helpful 8| weee!

u're welcome :curse:

hope that really helps :yamseng:

i guess it depends.

for the couple's friends, most likely they will look for the ang bao box and put the ang bao inside. since it's normally placed at the reception, it is easily seen

however, for parents' friends and relatives, there might be a possibility that the guests will pass the ang bao directly to the parents. this arise in another area for consideration. if ur parents are keeping the ang bao $, then it doesnt seem to make an sense for them to put in the ang bao box. but nowadays, normally the young couple will be keeping the ang bao $. so just make known to the parents that after getting the ang baos from their friends / relatives, drop the ang bao into the ang bao box :rofl:

at least u know all ang baos are there and there wont be any "missing" ang baos from misplacing :lol:

u're welcome :P

hope that really helps :jawdrop:

Fifi, isit rude to write "Ang Pow Box" to indicate on the box :notti:

Fifi, isit rude to write "Ang Pow Box" to indicate on the box :dribble:

of course it is rude, my dear!!

nobody does that!! normally the box is placed on the table at the reception. ur helpers at the reception, or even the groom or the parents can direct the guests to drop their ang baos in the box!! but u dun have to label the box!:dribble: