Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buibui

Moving House On Ching Ming Month

Hi all,

Do you all recommend moving house on Ching Ming? What is the impact? Why do some ppl dun recommend shifting on this month?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Do you all recommend moving house on Ching Ming? What is the impact? Why do some ppl dun recommend shifting on this month?

I am a newbie here. I also need to move house during the month of Qing Ming as the lease for my rented flat is up. Can I just move some of my belongings there first and count as moving in? Hope someone who is knowledgeable in such things can advise. TIA

when is qing ming?

Actual day on 4th April and according to my mother it lasts for the whole month.

Edited by Vander

oh...my reno will begin 18th to 29th. Aircon installation 30th apr..relative dinner wedding also 30th apr. maybe not as bad as 7th month ba. pray pray pray.

when is qing ming?

Had the same concern as was trying to move into my new place this month and was being advised by senior family members that 10 days prior and after the Ching Ming, not allowed to move. however if buying new stuff to new place it is ok. not sure if it is true, but am going to be listen - better be safe then sorry. :notti: