Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcang71

Krono Fix

Hi,

Just to add some more.

Kronotex - 90% of their FB comes from China. They target China market = cheap low cost.

Alsapan Flooring - 100% Made in France. Local exclusive distributor www.Bilrich.com

Kaindl Flooring - 100% Made in Germany. Local exclusive distributor www.Bilrich.com

Both Alsapan & Kaindl have a Full range from basic to Highend.

I have seen some design that gives continuous flow in the deco prints. Just like real wood texture.

So, imagine I am a businessman who wants to make tonnes of $.

I will get cheap & mark-up. Don't forget, contractors/ designers also needs a cut.

Zip

haha bro, i think you got totally wrong info.

I've just done up my floorings with KRONOTEX. Before i sign up with them, i actually did all my necessary homeworks. They are fully certified in the euro standard, iso, green label etc. they are offering 8,10,12 MM of laminate flooring and engineered floorings, those are all full germany product.. even the raw materials are made in germany. I'm budget tight and only stay in 3rm flat so i chose the normal range of laminate floorings.. salesman service is very good and they are willing to add on freebies in the package as well. Nice showroom and warranty for 15years which i think is reasonable as they provide material and worksmanship assurance. And their engineered floorings from what i've learn from them is they only deal with direct homeowners to prevent contractors from abusing the price. china and normal german laminate range then sell to contractors.

so far so good.. no problem, they have their warehouse,installation team and good service.

correct me if i'm wrong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation