Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Jb Bridal Studio-venus

Care to share your experiences with Venus or any other JB Bridal studios?

:dribble:

I have signed up with Venus for my Sept 09 wedding.

Anyone have pics of their gowns and make up? I am quite worried about my gown selection as i am quite big sized and cannot wear tube gowns.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Fifteenmay, saw your post in the other thread, come here spam.

For the gowns, I think you need to check with venus if they have gowns in your size or else have to MTM, its about 600 to MTM if i remember right.

quote name='fifteenmay' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:50 AM' post='277619']

:furious:

Anyone have pics of their gowns and make up? I am quite worried about my gown selection as i am quite big sized and cannot wear tube gowns.

Fifteenmay, saw your post in the other thread, come here spam.

For the gowns, I think you need to check with venus if they have gowns in your size or else have to MTM, its about 600 to MTM if i remember right.

quote name='fifteenmay' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:50 AM' post='277619']

:furious:

Hey Bunbun,

Thanks for spamming! :jawdrop:

Ya i was wondering when to go in to start trying on dresses. I know that shipment xcomes every 3 months and i was thinking i should at least try dresses from 2 shipments at least. what you thinK?

I understand thar once you've choosen the gowns you cannot change the selection of gowns 'cos you'd sort of book the gowns to use for PS & AD. Plus other gowns would have been booked by other BTBs also.

That's one reason you have to decide fast whether you want to book only or get MTM. But first you have to check with venus first if they have any gowns for your size. It would be hard to find gowns that will fit. In any case, I think its no harm trying the gowns until you find what you like, after all you pay for the package. :furious:

I understand thar once you've choosen the gowns you cannot change the selection of gowns 'cos you'd sort of book the gowns to use for PS & AD. Plus other gowns would have been booked by other BTBs also.

That's one reason you have to decide fast whether you want to book only or get MTM. But first you have to check with venus first if they have any gowns for your size. It would be hard to find gowns that will fit. In any case, I think its no harm trying the gowns until you find what you like, after all you pay for the package. :notti:

Hey!

I din know that. i better call them to check if that is true.

I tried on 3 plus sized gowns but all 3 were tube gowns so thats worrying cos they do have my size but the designs are the same.

Also, which AD Photographer are you using?

i m debating between AMPM Photography and Yew Kwang.

i really like AMPM but as they are freelance, they are not registered with ROC so if anything goes wrong, i cannot lodge a claim with CASE.

Is it worth it to take the risk?

So far, they are the ones whose photos really attracted me.

:drunk:

Hmm, if you do not want tube or bustier gowns which is what you call those off shoulder ones. Maybe you can try halter dresses or other types that will complement you well. As for AD photographer, hehehe. I dunno at the moment whether want to take AD photos cos we already take our PS shots.

Hey!

I din know that. i better call them to check if that is true.

I tried on 3 plus sized gowns but all 3 were tube gowns so thats worrying cos they do have my size but the designs are the same.

Also, which AD Photographer are you using?

i m debating between AMPM Photography and Yew Kwang.

i really like AMPM but as they are freelance, they are not registered with ROC so if anything goes wrong, i cannot lodge a claim with CASE.

Is it worth it to take the risk?

So far, they are the ones whose photos really attracted me.

:)

Edited by BunBun