Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cjb

Hitachi Model R-z691amsx Refrigerators

Hi, everyone

May I know what is the difference for 2 ticks and 3 ticks for the Hitachi Refrigerators or Other Brand? :notti: And what are the ticks represent?

Have you guys used the Hitachi Brand Refrigerator before. How is the energy consumption? :rofl: Will it spend alot of $$$ on your Electrical Bill. :good: As specially this Hitachi model R-Z691AMSX Refrigerators? Any comment for this refrigerators. :rofl: Sorry for asking so much question. Thanks in advance for you guys help. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, everyone

May I know what is the difference for 2 ticks and 3 ticks for the Hitachi Refrigerators or Other Brand? :disturb: And what are the ticks represent?

Have you guys used the Hitachi Brand Refrigerator before. How is the energy consumption? :rofl: Will it spend alot of $$$ on your Electrical Bill. 8| As specially this Hitachi model R-Z691AMSX Refrigerators? Any comment for this refrigerators. :rofl: Sorry for asking so much question. Thanks in advance for you guys help. 8|

I think the ticks are for energy saving. 3 ticks more energy saving. 2 door hitachi fridges only got two ticks. I wanted a bigger fridge too but it is too wide and I will probably settle for a 581 model because of space.

I think the ticks are for energy saving. 3 ticks more energy saving. 2 door hitachi fridges only got two ticks. I wanted a bigger fridge too but it is too wide and I will probably settle for a 581 model because of space.

Hi, Vander

Thanks for your response. I have the same problem because of space restriction. I am considering the Hitachi R-W690FMSX (French Doors). Any guys or friends of yours have used this model currently. Any comment for this model and consumption for the energy? :dancingqueen: Hope you guys can share some information. Thanks in advance for your help !!