Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Ad Photos -how Many Is Enough?

*ahhah* same here. we only spend an extra of $500 bucks. so far so good no regrets since its already there sitting there collecting dust :P

Now all these photos are my daughter favourite collectors items, maybe aliitle bit expensives to be a sketch book. :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
*ahhah* same here. we only spend an extra of $500 bucks. so far so good no regrets since its already there sitting there collecting dust :P

:D Mine too...already buried deep in my bomb shelter...probably feeding insects....:notti:

Now all these photos are my daughter favourite collectors items, maybe aliitle bit expensives to be a sketch book. :furious:

:rofl: Wah seh! thousand over dollars sketch book leh....ask your daughter sketch carefully....avoid the eyes, face and neck....:rofl:

:D Mine too...already buried deep in my bomb shelter...probably feeding insects.... :notti:

The day it re-surface will appear. When a daughter comes into picture, she will shout to buy wedding grown and dream to be a pretty bride.

The day it re-surface will appear. When a daughter comes into picture, she will shout to buy wedding grown and dream to be a pretty bride.

:rofl: I will probably ask her to wake up her idea...u think so easy meh? I will repeat my old grandmother's story abt how tough it is to plan a wedding...:rofl:

Hi All,

we have decided to engage a videographer and are shortlisting videographers this 2 weeks. Met Celestine from Fotowerke already ( i was super shocked to see a guy! : ) ) and meeting with 2 more: Vocare Media and Forest Production. Any comments on these 2? So far, Vocare wedding clip strikes me the most but the most ex so far.Trying to be on a budget.. but it seems not possible for the quality i want!

Any other recommendations for videographers?

hi,

i'm a freelancer that provide photo montage and cartoon animation services at an affordable prices.

Send me a PM if for more enquiry/ information. I'll be glad to help. =]

Hi everybody,

I'm souring my own photographer. I found one experience online (not sure whether he is freelance) but his charging is a exp.. however i do not know the market price, so seeking bro/sis view.

Coverage - 10 hrs

All high resolution images return w/ color correction

80 pages 12" x 12" storybook Album (picture per page)

SGD$3300.

Anyway it just photography fee, not the whole bridal package. Anyone have a better deal to recommend? Please let me know thru PM! Thanks alot!

Hi everybody,

I'm souring my own photographer. I found one experience online (not sure whether he is freelance) but his charging is a exp.. however i do not know the market price, so seeking bro/sis view.

Coverage - 10 hrs

All high resolution images return w/ color correction

80 pages 12" x 12" storybook Album (picture per page)

SGD$3300.

Anyway it just photography fee, not the whole bridal package. Anyone have a better deal to recommend? Please let me know thru PM! Thanks alot!

hi big orange, i think only photography quite expensive for SGD3300. i got a quote today at holiday inn wedding showcase. Photography (including artwork)$988. And if you take videography together is $1680 and free montage. Also all high resolution images return w/ color correction plus 11hours coverage. I think market rate is ard there. My bridal studio quote me $850 for AD photography. From day event to dinner banquet. But photography is quite subjective. You may like his style or dont like... So better browse thru his portfolio before you decide. And check if they include artwork. Because if you opt for artwork, some might add on hidden costs.

Hope this info helps!

hi big orange, i think only photography quite expensive for SGD3300. i got a quote today at holiday inn wedding showcase. Photography (including artwork)$988. And if you take videography together is $1680 and free montage. Also all high resolution images return w/ color correction plus 11hours coverage. I think market rate is ard there. My bridal studio quote me $850 for AD photography. From day event to dinner banquet. But photography is quite subjective. You may like his style or dont like... So better browse thru his portfolio before you decide. And check if they include artwork. Because if you opt for artwork, some might add on hidden costs.

Hope this info helps!

Thanks tydy. I am having difficulty in furnishing reciept for HDB. 1st, SAM (singapore art museum) do not have the rate of 2009 and thus i will not able to book and recieved a reciept for "proof".

Does anyone have any Bridal package from reputable shop like $100-200 for booking? How much does a bridal package cost, and what does it include? Thanks....

Regards...

BO