Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Wedding Accessories

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

since i've real diamonds accessories already then i'll wear them. i wont purposely go and buy real diamonds WEDDING accessories just for AD. i'll mix and match to wear; which mean probably necklace and tiara i may use those provided by my BS/MUA. earrings, ring and bracelet i'll wear my own. :notti:

all the bridal accessories provided by my BS/MUA are made from swarovski crystals. :notti:

you should add one more option in your poll; "mix and match real diamonds and swarovski crystals accessories". :dancingqueen:

i do have earings & bracelet & necklace make of diamonds..

but not suitable for wedding / Evening gown mah...

those are meant for normal wear or go dinner wear mah...

u know wat i mean or not.. Wedding Accessories are different mah..

mix & match??? rojak leh..

i do have earings & bracelet & necklace make of diamonds..

but not suitable for wedding / Evening gown mah...

those are meant for normal wear or go dinner wear mah...

u know wat i mean or not.. Wedding Accessories are different mah..

mix & match??? rojak leh..

borrow a proper set from your BS??

for me, i dont have that kind of money to buy real diamond accessories.. espeically i need those more details type. if i really cannot find, might try to ask from my BS. of coz there are places like Chomel that sell such accessories, but whether to spend money to buy or not is another issue..

Those jewellery types by BS or MUA are mostly costume jewellery with crystals. If in doubt, you can try those department stores like Chomel, Denni.. they have crystal accessories that come in a set if i am not wrong.

Who will wear so expensive jewellery out unless want a robbery to take place? The only piece of real jewellery worn should be those shi dian thing given to you from your mother in law during tea ceremony right?Please correct me if I am wrong on this. If you have shimmering gowns with crystal details or other kind of details that add to your charms, don't need to wear alot of jewellery. Simplicity is good. :good:

Edited by BunBun

I used the wedding accessories that my MUA provided me. You'd be surprised that even non-diamond accessories can sparkle as much as real ones. The advantage is, you don't have to spend a bomb.

For my photoshoot - i used bridal studio's jewellery. It's new and pretty decent. At the end of the day, pics are abt us, and not jewellery advertisement, I wont mind using bridal studio jewellery as long as it's new and pretty.

Actual day - used bridal studio's jewellery too. Actual night - used own set of diamond jewellery given by mummy (to match the evening gown).

Wont advise mix and match.

i agree with getting the set from the BS or MUA. normally they have already match the outfit with a set of accessories... that will give a more wholesome look.

who cares abt wearin REAL DIAMONDS on AD? most ppl will focus more on the new couple and not the DIAMONDS. also, unless u can get elaborate designs with REAL DIAMONDS, otherwise, it will look as common as the guests wearing nice evening gowns.

so, where is the outstanding point for the bride? :notti:

the only jewellery that i added on other than those by the BS is the yellow gold bracelets which my MIL gave. if not for the fact that it has traditional significance, i wont even put on that. i would simple put on the set by the BS. :notti:

even PS i also did not use my own jewellery. the BS has everything from earrings to bracelets to necklace. i even forgot to bring the REAL DIAMOND ring that hubby bought for me!:notti: why risk losing those and causing heartbreak afterwards? both PS and AD are very busy occasions!!

For me hor...

Morning WG

BS crystal accessories (choker necklace, bracelet, earrings)

When I change to Kua

Changed earrings to diamond earrings given by mum

Changed bracelet to gold bangles given by mil

Changed necklace to simple necklace with diamond pendant given by mil

Night WG

Same accessories as morning

Night EG

BS crystal accessories that matches the colour of my EG (choker necklace, bracelet, earrings)

Except for our white gold wedding band & diamond ring from Hubby I wear whole day throughout.

Its ok to get BS accessories cos' to achieve the "glittery" effect from the crytals you would have to spend a bomb on diamonds! Haha.

Can also buy your own crystal set la...but why spend the money if you think you might only wear it once?

I think most brides do borrow from BS most of the time... :yamseng:

borrow a proper set from your BS??

for me, i dont have that kind of money to buy real diamond accessories.. espeically i need those more details type. if i really cannot find, might try to ask from my BS. of coz there are places like Chomel that sell such accessories, but whether to spend money to buy or not is another issue..

chomel those LOud Loud range oso quite ex leh. hor.

i also advise against mixing and matching. i dun have the photos with me now but u can go to singaporebrides forum to ask the gals. think quite a few share their photos in multiply accounts. :)

diva79, i go see lioa i cant find, can pm me the link :P

Those jewellery types by BS or MUA are mostly costume jewellery with crystals. If in doubt, you can try those department stores like Chomel, Denni.. they have crystal accessories that come in a set if i am not wrong.

Who will wear so expensive jewellery out unless want a robbery to take place? The only piece of real jewellery worn should be those shi dian thing given to you from your mother in law during tea ceremony right?Please correct me if I am wrong on this. If you have shimmering gowns with crystal details or other kind of details that add to your charms, don't need to wear alot of jewellery. Simplicity is good. :)

hahahaa....

I used the wedding accessories that my MUA provided me. You'd be surprised that even non-diamond accessories can sparkle as much as real ones. The advantage is, you don't have to spend a bomb.

even spend bomb cant see one, so tiny & thin. rite? den if buy those wedding set hardly wear too.. unless u always go to those Upper Class gathering often.

For my photoshoot - i used bridal studio's jewellery. It's new and pretty decent. At the end of the day, pics are abt us, and not jewellery advertisement, I wont mind using bridal studio jewellery as long as it's new and pretty.

Actual day - used bridal studio's jewellery too. Actual night - used own set of diamond jewellery given by mummy (to match the evening gown).

Wont advise mix and match.

LOL

u got the point..

if wan to get real diamond set to match each type of gown, bankrupt heee heee...

maybe shoe can try la, but diamond set...

i agree with getting the set from the BS or MUA. normally they have already match the outfit with a set of accessories... that will give a more wholesome look.

who cares abt wearin REAL DIAMONDS on AD? most ppl will focus more on the new couple and not the DIAMONDS. also, unless u can get elaborate designs with REAL DIAMONDS, otherwise, it will look as common as the guests wearing nice evening gowns.

so, where is the outstanding point for the bride? :)

the only jewellery that i added on other than those by the BS is the yellow gold bracelets which my MIL gave. if not for the fact that it has traditional significance, i wont even put on that. i would simple put on the set by the BS. ;)

even PS i also did not use my own jewellery. the BS has everything from earrings to bracelets to necklace. i even forgot to bring the REAL DIAMOND ring that hubby bought for me!:D why risk losing those and causing heartbreak afterwards? both PS and AD are very busy occasions!!

i wan wholesome effect :good:

so bz on the event might overlook & misplace hor..u are right..

For me hor...

Morning WG

BS crystal accessories (choker necklace, bracelet, earrings)

When I change to Kua

Changed earrings to diamond earrings given by mum

Changed bracelet to gold bangles given by mil

Changed necklace to simple necklace with diamond pendant given by mil

Night WG

Same accessories as morning

Night EG

BS crystal accessories that matches the colour of my EG (choker necklace, bracelet, earrings)

Except for our white gold wedding band & diamond ring from Hubby I wear whole day throughout.

Its ok to get BS accessories cos' to achieve the "glittery" effect from the crytals you would have to spend a bomb on diamonds! Haha.

Can also buy your own crystal set la...but why spend the money if you think you might only wear it once?

I think most brides do borrow from BS most of the time... :D

whoa wahahaa.. very precise. i got it liao :)

chomel those LOud Loud range oso quite ex leh. hor.

diva79, i go see lioa i cant find, can pm me the link :dancingqueen:

hahahaa....

even spend bomb cant see one, so tiny & thin. rite? den if buy those wedding set hardly wear too.. unless u always go to those Upper Class gathering often.

LOL

u got the point..

if wan to get real diamond set to match each type of gown, bankrupt heee heee...

maybe shoe can try la, but diamond set...

i wan wholesome effect :drunk:

so bz on the event might overlook & misplace hor..u are right..

whoa wahahaa.. very precise. i got it liao :bangwall:

Hi LL, I remembered that you are the same BS as me.. For my case, they provided me with the matching accessories to go with the gowns.. I don't think you need to worry about that.. Unless, you really want those very special necklaces or earrings to go with..

If you want, I can PM you my link where you can see the photos of my PS & AD.. :notti:

my BS doesn't provide the accessories. would like to ask other than chomel, where can I find such nice accessories suitable for wedding? TIA

Or you can consider rent.. i have this site http://bridalcloset.multiply.com/photos which does rent some accessories, do take sometime to browse through.. although mostly gowns, but there are accessories in between here and there..

can also try this link: http://www.justgowns.biz/accessories.html

I wont say those are very nice accessories. In case you find something you like, can consider renting.

:drunk:

Edited by xinyi_reiko