Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

~ All About Korea Here ~

Hi I intend to go Korea for holiday in the 2nd half of the year. Anyone can recommend any interesting places to visit in Korea? How are the people over there? I wonder if I can buy LV bags there? Want to buy for my wife :bangwall: If yes at which city/shop? :(

And also my wife has taste for diamonds too. I want to surprise her during the trip to Korea and buy some diamonds there. Is it very very expensive? Any shops to recommend? :)

Thank you :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi I intend to go Korea for holiday in the 2nd half of the year. Anyone can recommend any interesting places to visit in Korea? How are the people over there? I wonder if I can buy LV bags there? Want to buy for my wife 8| If yes at which city/shop? :rofl:

And also my wife has taste for diamonds too. I want to surprise her during the trip to Korea and buy some diamonds there. Is it very very expensive? Any shops to recommend? :rofl:

Thank you :disturb:

Assassin, beware there got alot of FAKE LVs around wor...8|

Duno if there's a shop called dua pao xian shop where you can find BOTH LVs and diamonds together or not...

Hi I intend to go Korea for holiday in the 2nd half of the year. Anyone can recommend any interesting places to visit in Korea? How are the people over there? I wonder if I can buy LV bags there? Want to buy for my wife 8| If yes at which city/shop? :rofl:

And also my wife has taste for diamonds too. I want to surprise her during the trip to Korea and buy some diamonds there. Is it very very expensive? Any shops to recommend? :rofl:

your diamond budget how much?? you want to buy how big diamond?? 8|

You better prepare more $$ leh.. The dao po xian shop that Air mentioned sells diamonds above 1.0 carat one.. But the grade dunno good or not leh.. Skali fake one.. Might be crystal.. Think you better think twice of buying there..

You better prepare more $$ leh.. The dao po xian shop that Air mentioned sells diamonds above 1.0 carat one.. But the grade dunno good or not leh.. Skali fake one.. Might be crystal.. Think you better think twice of buying there..

Ya assassin, be careful when u go to that shop, if the person cannot produce anything you want, just tell them NPNT!

Ya rem to check for authencity.....beri impt...they might substitute a swaskiski cristal for you....check check check!!

Ya assassin, be careful when u go to that shop, if the person cannot produce anything you want, just tell them NPNT!

Ya rem to check for authencity.....beri impt...they might substitute a swaskiski cristal for you....check check check!!

Ya lor.. Gonna be careful about what you buy.. Don't buy becoz they free you a Winnie the Pooh soft toy with each purchase.. Bo hua one..

But again, Air and I not very experienced in buying things from Korea lar.. I think you better ask those people who are VERY familiar with LV and diamonds lar.. We poor people, need to work so hard to buy things for ourselves.. Won't know much.. Better seek professional advice from those 'sweep-the-floor-everyday-but-floor-still-very-dusty' tai-tais.. :disturb:

huh? huh? what? :disturb::rofl:

The same old trick again.. 8|zz Never mind lar.. Given your ability, it's hard to understand what we are trying to say.. Slowly lor.. Take your time and you will understand in some time.. Don't know, can ask k? No need to be shy.. :rofl:8|8|

you guys, continue happily chatting about korea! bye! :disturb:

glad that so many of you pay attention to korea. opps, i mean the country hor. :rofl:

you guys, continue happily chatting about korea! bye! :dancingqueen:

glad that so many of you pay attention to korea. opps, i mean the country hor. :D

No problem.. We feel as happy as you in talking about the person, opps, I mean the country.. !! !! Feel free to join us k? But please, do use proper English.. We are unable to downgrade to your level to understand your blabberish.. :P:yamseng:

I totally don't understand her gin na language. What talking she???

oh feel free to come in anytime. We are just having fun insulting you.

You are most welcome to come in and be insulted :yamseng:

that's my aim for you guys to pay attention to korea! i got my aim liao! thank you! :lol:

bye... :rofl:

That's our aim too! To lure you in here and be insulted yet again! We've got our aim too! :dancingqueen: !! !!

Feel free to come in again! :P:yamseng::D

Edited by Air

no problem. you can go ahead to do so. as i said i dont even know you guys. haha. its only a forum so no need take it too hard. so silly. that's why i will never get angry. :dancingqueen: !! !!

that's my aim for you guys to pay attention to korea! i got my aim liao! thank you! :lol:

bye... :rofl:

No need to be so polite lar.. It's free anyway.. We pity people who actually HAVE to come in to forums to seek attention from people they do NOT know.. It's pathetic isn't it? Maybe you can talk to your friends even though you only have 1 or 2... No?? Not even 1? That's sad..

But it's alright.. Remember, we are here for you k? :D:D:D

Btw, since you wanna sign out liao, then just go.. No need to post 'bye' here and there and still stick your naturally pretty face around for more attention.. If you want more, feel free to post your email or phone out here.. I'm sure many people wanna give you the 'attention' you want.. :dribble::dribble:

I totally don't understand her gin na language. What talking she???

oh feel free to come in anytime. We are just having fun insulting you.

You are most welcome to come in and be insulted :yamseng:

That's our aim too! To lure you in here and be insulted yet again! We've got our aim too! !! !! :P

Feel free to come in again! :yamseng::D:yamseng:

Aiyo.. Never mind lar.. Where can we get entertainment from circus clowns and animals free? Only here leh.. Don't hiam liao k? :dancingqueen:

no problem. you can go ahead to do so. as i said i dont even know you guys. haha. its only a forum so no need take it too hard. so silly. that's why i will never get angry. :D:D:D

Angry? Who mentioned anything about angry? We had never thought of this word.. Opps.. Did we really incur your wrath? Errmm.. I don't know whether you understand or not, but you can check up the dictionary.. :rofl::lol:

no problem. you can go ahead to do so. as i said i dont even know you guys. haha. its only a forum so no need take it too hard. so silly. that's why i will never get angry. !! !! :P

Oh I thought you said bye?? Why you still come in? :dancingqueen:

Actually nobody mentioned abt taking it too hard...how come u suddenly mention?? Oh, dun tell me, you already xin ling shou chuang shang???

Aiyoh poor thing...sayang sayang....

When you recover liao, u come in here again ok? Come in and be insulted, you will grow tougher...don't worry :yamseng: