Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

~ All About Korea Here ~

Opps, yes you are right...So that means Korea dont make LV bags...they make LG bags :dancingqueen:

:)

Edited by Devilaz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just read up abit about Korea. Actually there are 2 Korea, North Korea and South Korea. From what I read, North Korea people dont get to go out of their country. All they do is stay at home and never get the chance to go holiday. They rely on their government to feed them. Maybe the people dont even work at all :dancingqueen::):sport-smiley-004:

Another thing is North Korea got nuclear weapons! They use this to terrorize South Korea and the rest of the world! Not even USA can stop them from creating havoc whenever North Korea feels like it :notti::notti: And on and off they always let the rest of the world know they have nuclear weapons :notti::) But then again who knows maybe the nuclear weapons are fake :notti:

I just read up abit about Korea. Actually there are 2 Korea, North Korea and South Korea. From what I read, North Korea people dont get to go out of their country. All they do is stay at home and never get the chance to go holiday. They rely on their government to feed them. Maybe the people dont even work at all :dancingqueen::):sport-smiley-004:

Another thing is North Korea got nuclear weapons! They use this to terrorize South Korea and the rest of the world! Not even USA can stop them from creating havoc whenever North Korea feels like it :notti::) And on and off they always let the rest of the world know they have nuclear weapons :rofl::rofl: But then again who knows maybe the nuclear weapons are fake :notti:

But hor North Korea govt banned their ppl to go out wor.. :notti: Their leaders said outside world is corrupted eh.. :notti:

those north korea ppl very cham one.. no food.. got to eat tree bark..

Another thing is North Korea got nuclear weapons! They use this to terrorize South Korea and the rest of the world! Not even USA can stop them from creating havoc whenever North Korea feels like it :notti::notti: And on and off they always let the rest of the world know they have nuclear weapons :notti::) But then again who knows maybe the nuclear weapons are fake :notti:

no wonder....i think someone in this forum must be from north korea...the lifestyle fits your description very well....:rofl:

I went Korea Free & Easy 11 days for my honeymoon in Dec...hehe...

Very interesting trip...want to revisit the place again!! Still many places haven't go... :good:

But I didnt buy any LV or diamonds back...only lots of seaweed...hahaha...

i'm lookng for a partner to tag along to korea in oct..

pm me if interested..tks