Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calaislily

Retractable Clothes Hanger

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone installed a retractable clothes hanger recently? I need some recommendations and the estimated cost, please. Appreciate any advise.

Saw one at at an exhibition last Dec. It's stainless steel & has some kind of remote control to operate it.

But when asked, I was told that it cost $1000. I told the salesman that for a $1000, I rather hang the clothes manually myself.... :bangwall: You may want to refer to www.ezziliving.com to check it out.

Not recently but I did Easy Hanger few years back and its quite good. I believe was about $380 then.

is the pulley smooth? will easily kana stuck?

which 1 you did the coated or stainless steel?

is the pulley smooth? will easily kana stuck?

which 1 you did the coated or stainless steel?

Yeah, got a string to pull it up. I choose the stainless steel type cost dun want wait the coating came off later. I use using it for 2yrs+ before I sold the house, no problem with it, didn't get stuck of anything.

Yeah, got a string to pull it up. I choose the stainless steel type cost dun want wait the coating came off later. I use using it for 2yrs+ before I sold the house, no problem with it, didn't get stuck of anything.

thanks for your feedback :lol: if got leftover $$..will go for it..kekek

Given free by ID (i know there is no such thing as free, but still nice to call it "free"). Due to our small kitchen, got to saw off quite a bit of the pole. Happy with it so far, convenient.

dsc02028xr9.jpg

dsc02030et0.jpg

thanks for your feedback :yamseng: if got leftover $$..will go for it..kekek

Cool....do let me know the 'updated' pricing if any. We are also leaving this to the last min, if got extra from the budget. But so far chances looks slim, still waiting for some of the invoices to come in to tally.

Given free by ID (i know there is no such thing as free, but still nice to call it "free"). Due to our small kitchen, got to saw off quite a bit of the pole. Happy with it so far, convenient.

dsc02028xr9.jpg

dsc02030et0.jpg

hi tym,

love your retrackable clothes hanger, it look cool! i'm looking for something like that but got a limited budget as spent too much on renovation already :sport-smiley-004:

anyone know where to get this kind of clothes hanger and the pricing please? thanks! :yamseng:

Refer to no.2 post by me...there are a few people who does this. One of them is EasyHanger, my cost 2 years back is about $380, have not asked the latest quote yet.

so TYM hanger is considered stainless steel huh?

will keep you updated if got any..let me ask if ID can give me "FREE" hohoh :bangwall:

so TYM hanger is considered stainless steel huh?

will keep you updated if got any..let me ask if ID can give me "FREE" hohoh :sport-smiley-003:

From the picture can't really tell but the 'retractable' bracket seems to be in white, if yes, means it could be powder coated. I got stainless steel one coz scare it rust leh, will alway kena water one.

Just realise from the website I posted that the price is indicated there. How stupid am I! It's $398. Price actually went UP! Can't believe it. Everything also go up except my pay.

anyone know where to get those old fashion type clothes hanger hung to the wall ceiling?

difference is i need those aluminium poles, not those wooden bamboo poles.

wonder anyone got cheap lobang where to get this? thanks! :D

I think the aluminum poles are quite widely available. I saw at the mini-mart near my house those cannot adjust length type at about $7+ each. Than at I think NTUC or something those adjustable type also at $7+ and at HomeFix at about $11+ adjustable type (but looks better than the NTUC ones).

I think the aluminum poles are quite widely available. I saw at the mini-mart near my house those cannot adjust length type at about $7+ each. Than at I think NTUC or something those adjustable type also at $7+ and at HomeFix at about $11+ adjustable type (but looks better than the NTUC ones).

but how about the metal thingy that need to be attached to the wall ceiling? :yamseng: