Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

who apply bedok 4 room? I gotten 13X. Any idea what the chance of me getting a unit of high floor?

Any future neighbours?

Thanks.

Bedok neighbourhood!

1. Big orange Q14X (aiming for 97sqm flats)

2. seraphinee Q7X ( not sure aim what)

3. 2BeMe Q?? (not sure?)

Edited by big orange

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You are so lucky man... I balloted for Queenstown and my queue no is 35XX. Only 3digit flats(284 units avail.) and I got a 4digit queue no. So scary.. hehe...

I think with your queue no, should be able to select a flat of your choice ba... Good luck to you!

And good luck to me for the next balloting.. hehe...

Thanks dude. I hope you can get your ideal house too!

Anyway there only 199 flats in bedok. and my que is 13X.. dun know good or what...

Thanks.

I think you should still have a good chance as there might be ppl who drop out.

Good Luck!

me happy too :drunk:

haha.. wow how envious.. u shld indeed b happy :notti: As a 2nd timer i got queue number 550 out of 1197 applicants for 95 avail 5-rms at bedok.. which in another words :bangwall: . Pls try again...

In my IMHO n observation of bedok site, jus try to avoid flats at e middle which means those facing one another in e middle.. noticed they been position quite closely (as usual for new flats).. Yest jus read a uncle who like to b topless n wearing boxers at home, was worried that he will b charge of indecent exposure due to his new flat at upper boon keng is so so near.. :dancingqueen:

but again, with its complete n ready amenities u hv a gd choice there

cheers

Edited by FD1976

Congrats to all who got queue numbers!

I balloted for Bedok too and am thrilled to say that after a looooong time of trying again n again, we've finally gotten a decent queue number of 7x. Now we can finally look forward to setting up our own home :thumbs up:

I balloted for Bedok too and am thrilled to say that after a looooong time of trying again n again, we've finally gotten a decent queue number of 7x. Now we can finally look forward to setting up our own home :P

how many times did u all try balloting? this is my 2nd time... my 1st time and 2nd time both got 3thousand plus digits.... if we still cannot get a decent q no, might have to look into resale.. but resale COV are so horrible... no $$ to pay those COVs... haiz..

Edited by tydy

I balloted for Bedok too and am thrilled to say that after a looooong time of trying again n again, we've finally gotten a decent queue number of 7x. Now we can finally look forward to setting up our own home !!

competitors... which unit u are interested? can pm me? disccuse pte?

how many times did u all try balloting? this is my 2nd time... my 1st time and 2nd time both got 3thousand plus digits.... if we still cannot get a decent q no, might have to look into resale.. but resale COV are so horrible... no $$ to pay those COVs... haiz..

I've lost count of the number of times....but we've been trying since last year's February WIS exercise. I think we've tried for at least 5 exercises so far, BTO, Ballot, Bi-monthly, been there, done that.

*nods* to the crazy COVs. The backup plan was to get a resale flat but the COVs are so high, we didn't think we'ld be able to get a place if we had to get a resale. So we really kept our fingers, toes and eyes crossed that we'ld at least be within the quota for this ballot. Thank goodness things worked out. I guess it helped that we qualified for the priority scheme as well.

competitors... which unit u are interested? can pm me? disccuse pte?

Aiyo, call me competitor. *scared*

Haven't identified the units we're interested in yet. Most of the units are on the lower bottom, maybe by that time all the higher floors would be taken up already. Would definitely prefer the ones on the higher levels and facing outwards rather than those on the inside. No view to speak of.

How about yourself?

seems lik everyone eyeing on bedok 4rm??

Anyone balloting Queenstown 5rm? can share?

I got 5X... balloting for 3yrs!:bleah:

i reli tik is purely depends on luck no matter how u pray...

Hi,

I guess I am consider quite fortunate. For my first time, I am getting 1X for the balloting exercises for the Bedok 4-rm flat. However, I totally do not know which one to pick. Any kind souls want to share experiences?