Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Hi,

I am balloting for the flats @ Bedok. I have been exploring that area for the past two days. The following are my thoughts:

1) The remaining flats @ high floor + facing outward are really small (internal floor area 85 sqm). I been into a master bedroom, I think if I put in a King size bed, the whole room will be full so where to put my wardrode??????

2) The prices are really ex. I have spoken to some of the people who bought it under enblocked scheme only paid $200k++ for a 97sqm 4-rm flats @ high floor. The view is good also. Flats are really ex man!:D!

I don't know man, can I get a better ones with this kind of pricing? Will the prices of HDB drop? Shall I pay more to get something that I like (However, that would mean I have to be a 'slave' longer in order to repay the debt)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

funfun.. i balloted for a 4rm queenstown.. the selection timing not out yet.. only those balloted for bedok got the appointment date.

who apply bedok 4 room? I gotten 13X. Any idea what the chance of me getting a unit of high floor?

Any future neighbours?

Thanks.

Bedok neighbourhood!

1. Big orange Q14X (aiming for 97sqm flats)

2. seraphinee Q7X ( not sure aim what)

3. 2BeMe Q?? (not sure?)

I had done up a list.. so just put your detail here. We can be neighbour! :P help another hor... :P

especially buying fridge, sorucing ID!

More discount! bulk purchase!:rolleyes:!

Steady bo!

who apply bedok 4 room? I gotten 13X. Any idea what the chance of me getting a unit of high floor?

Any future neighbours?

Thanks.

Bedok neighbourhood!

1. Big orange Q14X (aiming for 97sqm flats)

2. seraphinee Q7X ( not sure aim what)

3. 2BeMe Q?? (not sure?)

My Q? Q1X

hmmmmmm I am still arguing with my boyfriend. He wants 87sqm+high+unblock. I want 97sqm. Still debating.

My Q? Q1X

hmmmmmm I am still arguing with my boyfriend. He wants 87sqm+high+unblock. I want 97sqm. Still debating.

trust me. get the bigger one.. got more resale value.. somemore more comfort mahz.

My Q? Q1X

Tink far... weigh out the pro and cons... more imp is that both of u must like it =)

I still waiting for queenstown appointment date to appear =< wait until so sianz.........

trust me. get the bigger one.. got more resale value.. somemore more comfort mahz.

yah agrees. flats these days so small, bigger one will be better.. good to keep a distance sometimes.

Tink far... weigh out the pro and cons... more imp is that both of u must like it =)

I still waiting for queenstown appointment date to appear =< wait until so sianz.........

Ya lo...

I think the HDB lets the bedok area>queenstown??

so sian le...

Anyone willing to review the bedok site selection date?

So the Queenstown site can agak agak when is the selection date.... !!

Ya lo...

I think the HDB lets the bedok area>queenstown??

so sian le...

Anyone willing to review the bedok site selection date?

So the Queenstown site can agak agak when is the selection date.... :dribble:

24/4 - 12/5

:good:

hope it helps

thanks big orange!:dancingqueen:

now I can slowly wait liao... haha...

Mine is 22nd April, that means next Tuesday. Wish me luck, going to see the flats for one last time this coming Sunday.