Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Siron, don be despair. Just keep trying. Me oso try for 3yrs den got lucky this time rd.

Actually i also tried a few time . Jia You! Jia You! :thumbs up:

I tried also about 3 years. Closest I get was this appointment but to no joy. Not even a chance to choose a flat! :(

Try again also no more Queenstown area huh. Sigh.

Just feel like giving up this hope I hold all these while.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
before that. maybe it take around 2-3weeks. :)

i went down for booking, got my HLE. But not the 2nd appt schedule yet.

Ok, anyways I called up HDB yesterday and the chap that made me wait on the phone for 34 mins (....ok I abit bo liao went to time) told me they are processing it.....still. Nonetheless, will be 'patient'

Hi Honeyclub,

Welcome to Clementi...

Rgds,

Clementitalk.com

Hey thanks, big move for me as entire family nucleus is heading from Pasir Ris to Clementi. :)

I tried also about 3 years. Closest I get was this appointment but to no joy. Not even a chance to choose a flat! :(

Try again also no more Queenstown area huh. Sigh.

Just feel like giving up this hope I hold all these while.

I know how u feel. Look on the bright side? Can save more money meantime keep trying lor. Or look into resale if really no choice but of cos buy at the right price.

my unit is blk 89 #344. how about yours? Im still shortlisiting the ID. maybe we can exchange ideas. :good:

me took 348.. maybe we are neighbours hehe...

ya of coz we can share ideas =p

I know how u feel. Look on the bright side? Can save more money meantime keep trying lor. Or look into resale if really no choice but of cos buy at the right price.

Thanks for the console. Oh well... I'm like this now :furious: hah. Nothing I can do, no point bickering! hah.. When it comes along, it will come. haha :unsure:

Thanks for the console. Oh well... I'm like this now :furious: hah. Nothing I can do, no point bickering! hah.. When it comes along, it will come. haha :unsure:

Jia You! you will find your housing soon, I took quite a while also

thanks Turborema n sq007.

btw, im also from blk 90 4rm :)

still havent receive my appt date. am still waiting......zzZZzz.....

Hi Jimber!

Another from blk 90. which unit?

WOOHOO! Sorry excited got my loan approved...now got to liquidate my CPF investments...oh by the way can call HDB to get the keys they can expedite for you anytime :)

Hi Jimber!

Another from blk 90. which unit?

hi Pongy,

you from sgbrides right? me bubble... i got unit 336 :yamseng:

btw, i just collected keys yesterday. the flat is soo..... small..... intend to do simple reno only ba... dont intend to get alot furniture. hope it will look bigger hahaha....

hi Pongy,

you from sgbrides right? me bubble... i got unit 336 :yamseng:

btw, i just collected keys yesterday. the flat is soo..... small..... intend to do simple reno only ba... dont intend to get alot furniture. hope it will look bigger hahaha....

oooooooohhhh is u ah bubble!! Hee.. hey why i havent get my keys leh...jump jump!! Congrats ah.. found ID to do up ur hse liao?? Cool can start reno already..

oooooooohhhh is u ah bubble!! Hee.. hey why i havent get my keys leh...jump jump!! Congrats ah.. found ID to do up ur hse liao?? Cool can start reno already..

thanks ya...

i haven really started looking for ID/contractors. we dont intend to look for ID. most prob will engage a contractor n we will do our own designing ba... Save Cost!!! hahaha....

hope to start reno on first week of sept :)

pongy, maybe u can try calling HDB like some of the sgbrides forumers did. i think hdb is getting more efficient nowadays ba... i also didnt expect to get keys so fast. :good:

i went down to our new flat to take measurements, the actual measurements of flat is smaller than what's indicated on floorplan! really very small...

thanks ya...

i haven really started looking for ID/contractors. we dont intend to look for ID. most prob will engage a contractor n we will do our own designing ba... Save Cost!!! hahaha....

hope to start reno on first week of sept :)

pongy, maybe u can try calling HDB like some of the sgbrides forumers did. i think hdb is getting more efficient nowadays ba... i also didnt expect to get keys so fast. :good:

i went down to our new flat to take measurements, the actual measurements of flat is smaller than what's indicated on floorplan! really very small...

Did tried calling leh.. but hor my officer in charge always never answer call.. very irritating!! 8|

hm.. really soooooooo small ah.. alamak.... :bangwall:

Did tried calling leh.. but hor my officer in charge always never answer call.. very irritating!! 8|

hm.. really soooooooo small ah.. alamak.... :bangwall:

you can try calling them at 830am or 9am when they just started their day. usually not so busy at the start of each day ba.... :thumbs up:

you can try calling them at 830am or 9am when they just started their day. usually not so busy at the start of each day ba.... :thumbs up:

Tried calling at that time 8.30am to 9am also.. still no ans.. that officer always like that MIA.. her mobile also off.. have been tried calling her for >1 month and guess what.. i only managed to find her once! Wrote in to complain also no use... v sian