Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Tried calling at that time 8.30am to 9am also.. still no ans.. that officer always like that MIA.. her mobile also off.. have been tried calling her for >1 month and guess what.. i only managed to find her once! Wrote in to complain also no use... v sian

pongy.. u haven received your 2nd appointment date? most of the pple in singaporebrides forum already gotten their key... try to keep calling.. else complain all the way up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pongy.. u haven received your 2nd appointment date? most of the pple in singaporebrides forum already gotten their key... try to keep calling.. else complain all the way up.

me havent get the 2nd appt date.. the webby still says "we will invite you to sign the lease in due course".. managed to get hold of the officer ytday. She still say the same things.. our defer ROM cert submission need approval first before releasing the keys.. cos we defer >1yrs. Got like that one meh? Tot can get keys first, then within 3 mths after getting keys then if there is a need to defer then submit letters to defer. But this officer is doing the other way round, then everytime say, submit for approval first, dun dare to commit when can get keys. Call her until very sian, very hard to get hold of her and get hold of her also no use cos she say the same things!! I belive alot of sgbride forum pple also dun have their ROM cert, so why they can collect the keys first, why cant we also?? Just because we need to defer >1yr then need to access so long? We submit all the banquet invoice, AD photography invoice and BS invoice etc.. I dun have any more receipts to provide as evidence liao.. what else they want???? :dunno:

I am looking to rent in 89/90/91 HDB new blocks TANGLIN HALT ROAD.

Just a professional couple. If any of you are landlords and can rent out,

please call me on 91008979 Porus.

Does any one have the price list of the Strathmore units in the Jan 08 Balloting exercise? Can email to me at wolaiyeh@hotmail.com? Thanks a million. =)