Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

this is my first post on renotalk, just registered myself, after reading and surfing through the forum for the past 2 weeks... spent a few days to read through the whole thread, incl the reno blog by Zc31... just want to make sure that the posts are genuine, as i came across some posts in other thread that seems there are ID disguise as forummer for self-advertise :o

have since contacted Tao design and met kelvin at tampines... still reviewing his quotation... a bit on the high side on some items but i believe there is room for negotiation... have a few IDs on my list now - innerview, edgeline and kass design... hopefully can finalise the selection by end of this month :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest careBnet
this is my first post on renotalk, just registered myself, after reading and surfing through the forum for the past 2 weeks... spent a few days to read through the whole thread, incl the reno blog by Zc31... just want to make sure that the posts are genuine, as i came across some posts in other thread that seems there are ID disguise as forummer for self-advertise :o

have since contacted Tao design and met kelvin at tampines... still reviewing his quotation... a bit on the high side on some items but i believe there is room for negotiation... have a few IDs on my list now - innerview, edgeline and kass design... hopefully can finalise the selection by end of this month :)

hi

yes i do agree wat you mention, some thread are ID disguise as forummer for self-advertise. but Tau ID thread we have list out our own nick at the board that have use Tau ID service, and willing to share our 's exp with all here :rolleyes::rolleyes: afterall decision is on your own. any way tau Id pricing is high then other but i can say they ready show their service and professionlism to us. :paint: hmmm.... i have take over my house for almost half a year, but whenever i need their service like additonal items or some minor issue on existng reno , they will alway attend to the problem shortly. happy reno to you :D

care

Guest careBnet
During the long long duration of the forum maintenence, my kitchen n 2 toilets are almost done!!!

Parents choose Tau Interior in the end and I must say his workers are fast!!!!

Shall post of pics when its fully completed. =D

hi swallow

waiting to see your pics..

care

Hi everyone,

wow, was surprised to see the very long and active discussion on tau ID. Seems like many people here are happy customers of Tau. I'm thinking of engaging them too. Do Gabriel and Kelvin go with you all to buy accessories as well? And how are their designs? a totally newbie to this, so need advice. Thank you in advance!

Haha rest assure i'm a owner, not someone in disguise.

Anyway who's staying at Bukit Batok 395 area soon? Last evening Kelvin call say want bring someone up to my place can anot but i was out...so did'nt.

Hi everyone,

wow, was surprised to see the very long and active discussion on tau ID. Seems like many people here are happy customers of Tau. I'm thinking of engaging them too. Do Gabriel and Kelvin go with you all to buy accessories as well? And how are their designs? a totally newbie to this, so need advice. Thank you in advance!

Why suprise? Good things goes a long way :D

For me, they went to shop with me:

1) Twice to the tile shop

2) One full day for my sanitary fittings and lightings

3) Countless trips to my place for final decisions :D

Why suprise? Good things goes a long way :D

For me, they went to shop with me:

1) Twice to the tile shop

2) One full day for my sanitary fittings and lightings

3) Countless trips to my place for final decisions :D

I see, thanks alot! I've also found out that some ID do detailing, in other words, they will draw the exact measurements for the customised items rather than just passing their drawings to the contractors who will base on their experience come out with the final product. It seems like with detailing, the final product will be closer to what you see in the initial drawings. So do Tau Ids do detailing also? anyway can anyone please pm me their contacts? I'm thinking of making an appointment with them :) Anyway got anyone's name here i can quote to get a better price or not huh? can say you recommend me one :) haha

but they seem so busy with so many projects, worry whether they'll be able to take on my house and do a good job or not....

I see, thanks alot! I've also found out that some ID do detailing, in other words, they will draw the exact measurements for the customised items rather than just passing their drawings to the contractors who will base on their experience come out with the final product. It seems like with detailing, the final product will be closer to what you see in the initial drawings. So do Tau Ids do detailing also? anyway can anyone please pm me their contacts? I'm thinking of making an appointment with them :) Anyway got anyone's name here i can quote to get a better price or not huh? can say you recommend me one :) haha

but they seem so busy with so many projects, worry whether they'll be able to take on my house and do a good job or not....

I'm not sure if the detailing expectation is the same, but they did drawings with measurements with me...then go to my house ot confirm measurement, show me where's it'll extend to, etc.... then it started.

If they do take your project, they will certainly do it with effort.

If they are too busy to take, you want them, they also won't take.

That's my experience.

Pm you for the contacts.

Just wondering how long did Tau take to get back to you on the 1st quotation... i 1st emailed them on 12 Apr with my floor plan and SMS-ed Kelvin to inform him.. he replied and said never received and asked me to resend.. which I did on 15 Apr and SMS-ed Kelvin again to inform him.. he just said thank u but never SMS back to say whether he received my email or not... until now still haven receive any reply from them leh...

Just wondering how long did Tau take to get back to you on the 1st quotation... i 1st emailed them on 12 Apr with my floor plan and SMS-ed Kelvin to inform him.. he replied and said never received and asked me to resend.. which I did on 15 Apr and SMS-ed Kelvin again to inform him.. he just said thank u but never SMS back to say whether he received my email or not... until now still haven receive any reply from them leh...

Hi can pm me your email add, name and house location?

I"ll help you ask kelvin since i'm meeting him. :)

Contact no would be nice too.

Usually u can get yr quote 1 to 2 days if the id is responsible

Guest careBnet
Usually u can get yr quote 1 to 2 days if the id is responsible

oh... that fast..that good ..that great..... :D:D:D

any way fast qoutation doesnt mean it show their reponsiblities... tau id is very busy but they will show their ability, what can prove to work out a fast qoutation is a responsible ID. 1 or 2 day scare leh, the ID got business anot.

heehee

just a comment

care

Hi can pm me your email add, name and house location?

I"ll help you ask kelvin since i'm meeting him. :)

Contact no would be nice too.

hehe.. thanks! He SMS me alr... said got to take queue no.. hahaha... will get 1st quotation by this wed... looking forward to it.. thanks! :D

Hi all,

I like to seek some advice

Which approach will be better to ask for a quote from ID?

1) Arrange an appointment with the ID to meet in person to discuss of the designs of your expectations so that the ID will come out with a detailed quote or

2) Just email them your floor plan and requirements in which they will come out with a general quote?

Many thanks.