Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

I am intending to write my renovation hiccups and write-up soon to tell what happened to me, by engaging a price attractive contractor. Please watch my post soon..

Wah bro really tt bad ah?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I see, wah you super well-informed lei... he seems rather shy though he is quite ernest and sincere... anyway, saw your house pic on sunday times.. cool house man

Thanks for the compliments.

Ok la....family friend already.

furthermore he has to pay me royalty for using my house and newspaper article as advertisment at his shop :D

*joking

Guest careBnet
Done already brother Zc31.. I was supposed to let Kelvin renovated my house but I ran away because of price. That time, I choose between Kelvin and him. In the end, because of $$$, I ended up this stated.

My renovation started from Dec 15 2008.. just completed yesterday.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21154

hi kewin

sorry to read about wat you have encounted.tau id is always in a very sincere attitude forward their customers, that you have really miss out on their service. let it a past bro. any thing you still can call kelvin for help. he very kind.no worries

tau id is alway the best to me and wife :paint:

care

hi kewin

sorry to read about wat you have encounted.tau id is always in a very sincere attitude forward their customers, that you have really miss out on their service. let it a past bro. any thing you still can call kelvin for help. he very kind.no worries

tau id is alway the best to me and wife :paint:

care

can u exposed ur contractor name and company?? do us a favour..........

If I exposed him, it is no point as people need to earn a living too. My heart is again so-hard as my friend always say me. Believing into people stories and people want to find ways to eat me up.

Guest careBnet
If I exposed him, it is no point as people need to earn a living too. My heart is again so-hard as my friend always say me. Believing into people stories and people want to find ways to eat me up.

yes, kewin

let it a past..i agree with you.

care

Clue.. you click on my profile. See who added me as friend. He want to keep track my message... sianz man..

Hi Kewin,

Let it past.. It is really hard on u to go thru this but then now that u have been thru this, u will learn smarter in future.. This kind of contractor is jus to eat ppl up.

We choose Kelvin becos of his sincere attitude..

Edited by ilove6969

Done already brother Zc31.. I was supposed to let Kelvin renovated my house but I ran away because of price. That time, I choose between Kelvin and him. In the end, because of $$$, I ended up this stated.

My renovation started from Dec 15 2008.. just completed yesterday.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21154

I just read through the link.

Wow 5 months is no joke..... and to manage it alone....i know your frustrations.

Your case is a classic example of "penny wise, pound foolish". But i've been in such situation before, we're all humans.

As forum practise, if want to know who the black sheep is, please do through pm.

Move on from here Kewin, we all haf lessons learnt in our lives.

Enjoy your fruits now.

Wah lau you go dig it? :o

Pai seh leh.....

Btw, play majong bro? :rolleyes:

Hi Bro Zc31, my hse no subscribe ang mo newspaper lei.... cant get to see... can post up on ur blog? :P

Hi Bro Zc31, my hse no subscribe ang mo newspaper lei.... cant get to see... can post up on ur blog? :P

Huh...pai seh la....got our face. :P

So where did you go for holidays? Post some pic leh...

I'm also going on holiday on the 6th so won't be forumming till i return.

Looking forward to it, need a break.

Guest careBnet
Huh...pai seh la....got our face. :P

So where did you go for holidays? Post some pic leh...

I'm also going on holiday on the 6th so won't be forumming till i return.

Looking forward to it, need a break.

wow ..

all go holiday. we got to plan also. hahaa. sad story for kewin. bro, if he listen to kelvin advice and take their service , he wouldnt face any problem. 5 month of renovation is too long man. we can consider lucky to meet tau id. dont give up kewin. our morale support is here for you..

care

and wife

pls take care kewin bro( let it a past and stay in )