Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Hi Gluttonish

My advise is to use the flat handle kind as if you hands are wet, the round knob might be hard to turn.

Hi Yuenyuen,

thanks, have installed the flat handle. Just went up to my new place to take a look today, almost all is ready, except for carpentry and the shower screens.

So far, I'm very happy with whatever that has been done, it exceeds my expectation.. :good:

Hope it will remains this way till the reno is complete *cross fingers*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yuenyuen,

thanks, have installed the flat handle. Just went up to my new place to take a look today, almost all is ready, except for carpentry and the shower screens.

So far, I'm very happy with whatever that has been done, it exceeds my expectation.. :good:

Hope it will remains this way till the reno is complete *cross fingers*

wow, that is fast.... so when will they install your carpentry?

ohhhh... should be quite fast. Uncle Winson is rushing already.

Me not rushing la...as the false ceiling guys have not finish their work, after that still need to paint before carpentary guys can start.....

I also not shifting till 2nd week of Nov, so no problem....

Me not rushing la...as the false ceiling guys have not finish their work, after that still need to paint before carpentary guys can start.....

I also not shifting till 2nd week of Nov, so no problem....

ohh.. so you starting your reno already? thats really fast. You bought your lights already?

ohh.. so you starting your reno already? thats really fast. You bought your lights already?

Yup, started reno already. Today finished false ceiling, next two days painting then wait for carpentry.

Also bought all my lightings already, Dining light delivered to existing place last Saturday as no place to lock in new house. The rest of the lightings will be delivered on Wednesday evening to the new house.

Yup, started reno already. Today finished false ceiling, next two days painting then wait for carpentry.

Also bought all my lightings already, Dining light delivered to existing place last Saturday as no place to lock in new house. The rest of the lightings will be delivered on Wednesday evening to the new house.

thats really fast! Btw, any recommendations for curtain makers?

thats really fast! Btw, any recommendations for curtain makers?

I used the curtain maker that provide me for my existing place. If you want, I can pass you the contact. The last time I checked he was the cheapest for the quality we wanted. This time my hubby did not bother to check. My invoice is at home, will check and let you know the breakdown.

What we selected :-

1) Day and night curtains (full height of 2.7m X width 3.6 m) - Day is organze metallic/silvery kind and night is full black out with strips pop-out line.

2) MBR Day and night - bend track (half length to baywindow X 1.4 m ) - same design and material as living room.

3) BR2 Day and night - bend track (half length to baywindow X 2.8m) - full black out with strips pop-out line and normal quality ivory day

4) BR3 Day and night - straight track (half length to baywindow X 2.8m) - design as BR2

5) binds for toilets

total damage = $2K plus

They will deliver and install end of this month, I can take picture and upload. I am still trying to figure out how to attach picture here.

Quality wise, think pictures can't tell as you need to feel it. You can ask him to bring material to you for quotation and feel.

I used the curtain maker that provide me for my existing place. If you want, I can pass you the contact. The last time I checked he was the cheapest for the quality we wanted. This time my hubby did not bother to check. My invoice is at home, will check and let you know the breakdown.

What we selected :-

1) Day and night curtains (full height of 2.7m X width 3.6 m) - Day is organze metallic/silvery kind and night is full black out with strips pop-out line.

2) MBR Day and night - bend track (half length to baywindow X 1.4 m ) - same design and material as living room.

3) BR2 Day and night - bend track (half length to baywindow X 2.8m) - full black out with strips pop-out line and normal quality ivory day

4) BR3 Day and night - straight track (half length to baywindow X 2.8m) - design as BR2

5) binds for toilets

total damage = $2K plus

They will deliver and install end of this month, I can take picture and upload. I am still trying to figure out how to attach picture here.

Quality wise, think pictures can't tell as you need to feel it. You can ask him to bring material to you for quotation and feel.

Wah, can pass me the contact? Thanks!

I'm going to install my lights tmr, so excited!~

Wah, can pass me the contact? Thanks!

I'm going to install my lights tmr, so excited!~

You also so fast....tomorrow install lights already...when do you intend to shift in?

Hi Gluttonish

PM you the contact for the curtains already.....do you have any movers in mind? can share as I am looking for careful movers with enough manpower to move my existing stuff especially my dinning table.

Hi Gluttonish

PM you the contact for the curtains already.....do you have any movers in mind? can share as I am looking for careful movers with enough manpower to move my existing stuff especially my dinning table.

Hi Yuenyuen,

received with thanks! I'm intending to move in Nov. I got no contacts for movers leh, cos intending to move ourselves, don't have much stuffs to bring along with us..