Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

You also got things to check with him? must take Q-number lei...anyway since I not so urgent, let you cut-Q. How is the progress at your place, can move at month-end? If you are getting white gloss laminates, I think no problem as I saw 'beruang.ndut' kitchen cabinets, look nice without black joint line.

Thk u for letting me cut -Q.Spoken wit him tis afternoon need to sort out a few things fast.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Crack on left side....at first I thought pencil marking, it is not

can't sleep so.....

can see the joints? did not take direct picture of it.

Hi yuenyuen,

4033992075_dba097c680.jpg

Mine is like this on tv console, see the black lines on the edge? I don't know if that's the black lines that you mean. To me and my wife, it's okay becoz it's still we have expected that line if we're using laminate :)

Hi yuenyuen,

Mine is like this on tv console, see the black lines on the edge? I don't know if that's the black lines that you mean. To me and my wife, it's okay becoz it's still we have expected that line if we're using laminate :)

Not sure same or not as I did not go to the new place today. Did not expect to see lines as my current house I used Veneer, so no joint lines at all, but of course veneer have it own sets of problems. The only laminates we have is the study table and it was MBF/ABS so I can not see the joint lines so did not know, kind of shock and also against white which is more contrasting. If they apply the ABS thingy, acceptable to me.

Guest careBnet
Not sure same or not as I did not go to the new place today. Did not expect to see lines as my current house I used Veneer, so no joint lines at all, but of course veneer have it own sets of problems. The only laminates we have is the study table and it was MBF/ABS so I can not see the joint lines so did not know, kind of shock and also against white which is more contrasting. If they apply the ABS thingy, acceptable to me.

hi

is just part of the renovation event, dont worries guys. we have encounter all this. defeat meh. if 100 percent work i dont think any ID can do it.is part of the process and at least , tau ID respond to you matter rather then given you all a irrespondsilbe answer, : is like that one.do you all guy agree. Where got ID so 100 percent one time work. give time to them and give time for yourself.how ever thing can solve by them.initially we got a defeat period.

care

Guest careBnet
Hi yuenyuen,

4033992075_dba097c680.jpg

ha ha

you are great!!! man

share your picture of your sweet house

care

Edited by careBnet

hi

is just part of the renovation event, dont worries guys. we have encounter all this. defeat meh. if 100 percent work i dont think any ID can do it.is part of the process and at least , tau ID respond to you matter rather then given you all a irrespondsilbe answer, : is like that one.do you all guy agree. Where got ID so 100 percent one time work. give time to them and give time for yourself.how ever thing can solve by them.initially we got a defeat period.

care

Hi Care - thanks for the comfort. Agree that at least he contactable and let us finish scolding him although not entirely his fault. His worker let him down as they do have some of the drawings and still wrong so have to bring back the stuff. Since he is back, let see what he say, I have also ask his worker to stop fabrication as we wanted to find out what are the problems and do not want to waste the laminate if this range is not suitable. Don't want them to lose money too.

Update...Kevin called us in the morning and visit site in afternoon to see the cracks....now feel better that he is back . Concluded that the rest of the designs no need to change as the laminate is different and thinner so will not crack....Ya....as I actually love the designs ....so now I am a HAPPY woman...hubby also not angry anymore...

Edited by yuenyuen

Guest careBnet
Update...Kevin called us in the morning and visit site in afternoon to see the cracks....now feel better that he is back . Concluded that the rest of the designs no need to change as the laminate is different and thinner so will not crack....Ya....as I actually love the designs ....so now I am a HAPPY woman...hubby also not angry anymore...

hi

no problem, just to share.

care

I also have just engaged Tau for the reno Services.:)...Due to my oversea commitment, it should be starting sometime in Dec.

However it would seem I would need to do my own design as not much ID work (Color matching/ Furntures/ Curtain/ Theme) will be done by them.