Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
you are very clever, lucky you!!!

Haha... better dun say such things here. Negative comments are not welcome for their idol in this thread... wait u kena bomb. Altho the die hard fan long time never appear already but you'll never know. He might just appear after this posting of mine! :D

Same issue faced here. Been chasing them since Dec but have not got a reply from them. they juz say they are working on it. Called them again on Friday 22nd Jan and they are still working on it. 2 months to work on a quotation and still working on it ??? Think their quality and responsiveness had dropped a lot, and moreover, it's winson who response to it. Really giving up on them. I'm getting my keys on Feb and they'll be the last ID to consider.

So your character is questionable like me eh? LOL

Don't bother to wait anymore... like what yuenyuen mentioned, we are the lucky ones! Look ard more in this forum, you'll be able to find better IDs.

So your character is questionable like me eh? LOL

Don't bother to wait anymore... like what yuenyuen mentioned, we are the lucky ones! Look ard more in this forum, you'll be able to find better IDs.

2 months is more than enough. Even with a quotation, still have to work out quite some details. I'm probably trying out lovehome ID but currently, still no feedbacks on them. :unsure:

My shower screen from Tau has been giving me some problems, so I called Winson yesterday. He called his subcon immediately and gave me the subcon's number to arrange for a time, and it was fixed the same evening.

Am quite pleased with the prompt after sales service... :D

My shower screen from Tau has been giving me some problems, so I called Winson yesterday. He called his subcon immediately and gave me the subcon's number to arrange for a time, and it was fixed the same evening.

Am quite pleased with the prompt after sales service... :D

I guess there's always good and bad experiences. Question is where's the balance.

Anyway Kelvin just made a trip to my place and wished me happy new year.

I shifted into my house in 2008 and till today, he still remembers me as an individual and asked if my house is ok.

That, to me is really beyond the norm.

For those who are jus tshopping for quotations but yet to go for 2nd appt, unfortunately he has to prioritize the handing over of his projects by CNY, hence really alot of delay.

By saying he's bz not interested in your project, also makes him look very high headed, which in fact, he's not.

He really wants to serve, everybody wants business....but i guess he's really tied down by alot of happenings.

This........i told him to better manage.

Nevertheless, apologies to all those who waited long and he wishes all a happy lunar new year.

Cheers!

Guest careBnet
I guess there's always good and bad experiences. Question is where's the balance.

Anyway Kelvin just made a trip to my place and wished me happy new year.

I shifted into my house in 2008 and till today, he still remembers me as an individual and asked if my house is ok.

That, to me is really beyond the norm.

For those who are jus tshopping for quotations but yet to go for 2nd appt, unfortunately he has to prioritize the handing over of his projects by CNY, hence really alot of delay.

By saying he's bz not interested in your project, also makes him look very high headed, which in fact, he's not.

He really wants to serve, everybody wants business....but i guess he's really tied down by alot of happenings.

This........i told him to better manage.

Nevertheless, apologies to all those who waited long and he wishes all a happy lunar new year.

Cheers!

hi

wishing Zc,6969 and etc a happy and properous new year.

just came back from china business trip.(2months)siong, siong.!!!(continue afterCNY) wow that is very surprised to see the posts.

wow, let put down the hate ,between, i dont think kelvin have do something that some one have to hate him so deep. come on, let move on. every one got human error. is to correct it and learn it. cheer up. well, just recieved a hamper from kel. .. haha , can see he is very busy given his CNY gift to his clients.

any way have ask kel what happen just now. with a smiling face. Kelvin: nothing la, nothing la. (didnt ever fight for his right)

jia you TAU

care :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by careBnet

I agree that they are always good and bad experiences. The balance is very important, so as much as we highlight their weaknesses, we should also highlight the things that they did well too. This way potential customers will have a better idea of the Pros and Cons of engaging Tau. :)

Guest careBnet
I agree that they are always good and bad experiences. The balance is very important, so as much as we highlight their weaknesses, we should also highlight the things that they did well too. This way potential customers will have a better idea of the Pros and Cons of engaging Tau. :)

well , i totally agreed with it.I dont Tau ID is that bad. hopefully some ladies and gentleman will agree too, nothing to pin point on. pros and cons, human error, forgive and forget.

care

Yes...very happy roaring new year to care and 6969....we 3 like founding members sia hahahaha

Like earlier posted, everyone has their rainy days and unfortunately, Tau is overwhelmed by the enquiries and CNY period is making it tougher.

Nevertheless, here's me wishing everyone a Roaring new year.

Play majong always "zi mo" and play ban luck always "ban ban"

Huat ah!

Yes...very happy roaring new year to care and 6969....we 3 like founding members sia hahahaha

Like earlier posted, everyone has their rainy days and unfortunately, Tau is overwhelmed by the enquiries and CNY period is making it tougher.

Nevertheless, here's me wishing everyone a Roaring new year.

Play majong always "zi mo" and play ban luck always "ban ban"

Huat ah!

Hi all,

It had been a long time that i logged in to post on Tau thread.......

Same as Zc, we had moved in since Oct 2008, even till now when we had any problem, we will jus give Kelvin a call and he will response back to us. While doing spring cleaning for CNY, my wife had broken the balcony window lever. We smsed Kelvin and he replied back and said will arranged for his guys to come down ... That is the after sales services that we liked abt Tau even tot we had completed and moved in for so long.

It could be really 'heng' for those who had encountered the bad carpentary works and delay of HO from Tau... As for us who supported Tau, we dun have any issued when we are doing our reno last time. Had feedback to Kelvin on the recent negative comments and feedback from the forum and he had also agreed that his carpentary subcon is really not as good as before and they are looking into this. So let hope things will get better after the CNY.

It is going to be a brand new year thus let us jus forget all the unhappiness and welcome the new year wif a open heart....

Hereby wishing everyone a Happy New Year and Huat thru out the yr !!!!

Happy Tiger Year to Bro Zc31's family and careBnet's family... May your new yr be filled wif properous and wealth .... :yamseng:

PS. sorry for my long winded post...