Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Going to collect my key next month, searching for good ID currently....

Any pictures to view for your lovely nest?! Could you PM your Id's contact to me?

Can send some pictures direct to me if you are not convenience to show in the FORUM page.

Thanks in advance

Check your PM.

Will Post the pic by this weekend.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mctan

can PM me Kelvin contact as well ? thnx :)

Sorry I dun have his contact... You can try the office num 67875797 and look for him

Wow this thread still alive and kicking for almost 2 years. Good to know Tau had served all generally well.

for quite some time (abt 9 months) that I didn't access renotalk after i hv done with my reno with tau... i access this thread again to see whether tau still keep up with the good work... and yes, i am going to start another reno again :P

after reading some forummers' feedback on the poor workmenship on carpentry, i quickly check mine, and found that the workmenship of my carpentry is good... i also have the metal stripe, but very smooth cutting... and the lamination have straight line, thin gaps... those that have more than 1mm gaps, which i have identified, had been fixed during the first 2 weeks of HO...

i remember the carpenters from tau are the 4 brothers from malaysia (perak state)... i chat with them when they came to fix the defects... they told me they partnered with winston since many many years back... i will be upset if they are not partnering with tau anymore, as their quality of work and attitude is quite professional...

anyway, i will get in touch with kelvin when i got my key...

Just an update..

Even with the very minor issue with the carpentry (as highlight in my pre post).. I still engage Winson for Feature wall and Console after handing over the keys....And it a simple beauty :) (Design by your truely)

The carpentry seem to be quite well done..

Edited by mctan

Guest careBnet
for quite some time (abt 9 months) that I didn't access renotalk after i hv done with my reno with tau... i access this thread again to see whether tau still keep up with the good work... and yes, i am going to start another reno again :P

after reading some forummers' feedback on the poor workmenship on carpentry, i quickly check mine, and found that the workmenship of my carpentry is good... i also have the metal stripe, but very smooth cutting... and the lamination have straight line, thin gaps... those that have more than 1mm gaps, which i have identified, had been fixed during the first 2 weeks of HO...

i remember the carpenters from tau are the 4 brothers from malaysia (perak state)... i chat with them when they came to fix the defects... they told me they partnered with winston since many many years back... i will be upset if they are not partnering with tau anymore, as their quality of work and attitude is quite professional...

anyway, i will get in touch with kelvin when i got my key...

cool big cat.

understand that kelvin is using a group of new carpenter for my friend house. feed back again is very good and order. main concern is they are really a good ID that take our advice and do their correction. Ever in thread of bad remark.Me and my wife was very happy that tau id is that a id that willing listen to advice on the negative point for more improvement.btw kelvin have chnage his mobile number again. will pm you later.

jia you Tau id

care

Guest careBnet
Just an update..

Even with the very minor issue with the carpentry (as highlight in my pre post).. I still engage Winson for Feature wall and Console after handing over the keys....And it a simple beauty :) (Design by your truely)

The carpentry seem to be quite well done..

yes agreed. dont because of one or two unstable ship to end up the habour. for more improvement, rather then we keep the two ships and re built and upgrade the habour.

care

hi everyone,

i am alice here, before i go on, i can say kevin is good plus responsible id and helpful.Understand that for the previous post that we got to read on bad remark.at first me and hubby will be the same with other reader here, feel uneasy to have tau as our renovator.Why we sign up with kevin. To be fair,at that time after some bad remark post up, we can see kevin is in a more difficult position to convince us or his clients.BUT he have convince us, not because of his sweet talk but his presentation of his work and attitude. He have hand over our to us last weekend.every thing look great and excellent workmanship.i feel very happy with the process alt got some delay on the date of hand over. kevin is very hardworking and we can see the true shell of him.he have bring us joy and good memory for our first renovation.some however the comment of unhappy post for us now, is not more existing in our mind.it didnt happen to us. there might be a story behind the wall for the past post of unhappiness.Tau id is not that bad after all.

tau id is not that bad

guys out there take my words, we have put a step out to test on tau id.

tau id have pass our test with excellent result

best regards

alice neo

Edited by aliceneo

Guest careBnet
Thanks guys....appreciate your feedback.

Kelvin appreciates it as well.

YES ..

tau id is back in good news in workmanship, great to hear that. tau id have do their correction. jia you ba.

thumb up

care