Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Everybody

Dental Braces

Hi everyone,

Need to find a reliable and reasonable clinic who can help fix up dental braces.

Understand there is a long que at the public dental hospital. ( $3000 ~ $ 4500 ) without surgury

Anyone who knows or had done so, please do make recommendations.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How about calling NTUC Dentalcare to check?

private hospital is charging even more. my hb got to do a root cannal and fix up a cap like fake tooth (and just 1) for his fallen tooth cost him about $4k :yamseng:

maybe can try edwin wang dental at thomson. a old pte clinic. my mum makes her denture there and its only a few hundred bucks.

Edwin Wang Dental Surgery

244L Up Thomson Rd Singapore 574369

Tel : 6456 1824

but all dental charges (from my knowledge) by dentists are generally expensive.

hope the above helps.

How about calling NTUC Dentalcare to check?

private hospital is charging even more. my hb got to do a root cannal and fix up a cap like fake tooth (and just 1) for his fallen tooth cost him about $4k !!

maybe can try edwin wang dental at thomson. a old pte clinic. my mum makes her denture there and its only a few hundred bucks.

Edwin Wang Dental Surgery

244L Up Thomson Rd Singapore 574369

Tel : 6456 1824

but all dental charges (from my knowledge) by dentists are generally expensive.

hope the above helps.

Thanks Leen,

NTUC Dentalcare..em why never thought of that. I use them for my routine services.

But, the dentist change frequently. Thought they only do the norms with some minor surgury

and X ray. Anyway, will find out more from this 2 options.

Thanks Leen,

NTUC Dentalcare..em why never thought of that. I use them for my routine services.

But, the dentist change frequently. Thought they only do the norms with some minor surgury

and X ray. Anyway, will find out more from this 2 options.

dun mention. hope you find 1 that fits your need and pocket. :P

i always find their charges ex but in overseas, dental & medical costs are even more exorbitant 8|

I am also considering braces but am put off by the exorbitant charges these days. On average, how long do you need to wear braces for? Anyone with experience care to share?

I am also considering braces but am put off by the exorbitant charges these days. On average, how long do you need to wear braces for? Anyone with experience care to share?

i duno hw long leh. dependent on individual conditions and how bad the condition is? i only know from my galfrends that they put braces coz they hv budging teeth (teeth growing outwards and some like bunny teeth) or crooked teeth.

and they usually put on 1 year only. but you have to go see a dentist and get it examined and den see whether need to put braces or not lor.

but hor, dentist fees vy ex leh. maybe because of the equipments invested? :sport-smiley-004:

Guest our-home
Hi everyone,

Need to find a reliable and reasonable clinic who can help fix up dental braces.

Understand there is a long que at the public dental hospital. ( $3000 ~ $ 4500 ) without surgury

Anyone who knows or had done so, please do make recommendations.

Thanks

Hi Everybody, just thought I'd share what I'd found out recently.

I'm also looking for a reasonably priced and reliable orthodontist (specializes in dental braces) for my teenage daughter.

I called National Dental Centre and was quoted the range of $3800 to $4800. Giro payment possible. Also asked about Invisalign braces, costs $3000 to $7000. You can check out their website for description of Invisalign. Their clinic is at Outram, not convenient for us to go for the check-up.

Then checked with NTUC Denticare. Their orthodontists are based in the Toa Payoh, Midpoint Orchard and Shenton House branches. The cost range is $3750 - $4500.

I was told that nowadays, not necessary to extract two upper and two lower teeth to push the teeth back. The orthodontist will assess first. Have to wear braces for 1 1/2 to 2 years.

The two private dental clinics near my home are not orthodontists, so I'll probably bring my daughter to the Toa Payoh NTUC Denticare branch for consultation later this year.