Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bwantan

Anyone Know Red Dot Interior Pte Ltd?

Hi, i talked to this ID company called "Red Dot Interior Ptd Ltd" at Expo. After talking to one of their designers for a couple of days about my requirement, they offered me a package that is within my budget (btw, my budget is 30k for resale 5-room flat). I am quite interested with them but I am unsure about their reputation and work. I would hope someone out there can give us some feedback so that I won't make a bad decision. Your help will greatly be appreciated. If certain information that is not convenient to be revealed here, you are most welcome to email be directly at bwantan@gmail.com. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My husband and I had also spoke to Russell at the Expo. They seem to be able to meet the budget but we are unsure of the worksmanship. Apparently they were set up 6 months back and they were neither Radac nor hBay accredited.

We are still comptemplating and shortlisting... for us, we are more comfortable with those with sound track records... we dont mind paying more.... To each his own i will say.

I'm not supporting them or anything.

But it's highly possible that some ID left previous co. and set up their own biz.

The ID I engaged is relatively new but I learnt from that 2 of the bosses were actually from a big name ID co.

I was not served by them so I definitely did not sign up due to this cause.

Thanks for the feedback. I decided not to go with Red Dot as I would rather safe than sorry. I read much about Idealhouse and good feedbacks about them, so, I am currently trying to get quotation from them. I was assigned to Johnny Shang and had emailed him my floorplan and requirement but haven't gotten back quotation from him yet. I also contacted Homesuccess but decided not go with them and cancelled the house viewing. I read some negative comment about them. Their boss however called me and wanted me to give them a chance. So, I decided to just talk further with them and see how it turns out.

Hi! Could anyone who have had an experience with Red Dot share your review on them? Their package are among the cheapest we see out there. But before we proceed we feel it's best to check on their background and view their previous works. Thank you in adv guys 🙂