Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Switches And Socket

hi, anyone bought switches ans socket lately? hows the pricing? at where. Though of going tomolo (sunday) to choo chiang at AMK to get them. All seems to close early on sat....and close at 6pm on weekday.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, anyone bought switches ans socket lately? hows the pricing? at where. Though of going tomolo (sunday) to choo chiang at AMK to get them. All seems to close early on sat....and close at 6pm on weekday.

Choo Chiang

go to this url, you will see choo chiang. link on it, you will see the Woodlands address. Click on "More Company's locations" and you will see all the branches in S'pore.

Where are u staying now? look for the nearest one near to yr home

i bought my switches from Toa Payoh branch.

Call the branch to confirm their opening hours.

Their price is v cheap, and its same prices for contractor or flat owners.

I highly recommend u buy from choo chiang

Hi all,

the switches sold at choo chiang is white right? do they sell the colour type as well?

thanks

They sell all types and colors. In fact, i think most contractor get from them also. Was intro to Choo Chiang by my last contractor.

Can also go to Jun Ho Electrical @ blk 5069 AMK Ind Pk 2 to get Legrand switches.. I bot mine from them.. :D Noticed that their price is that tiny weeny bit lower than Choo Chiang

Hi all...

I bought my switches and sockets from FengSheng Electrical, at Veerasamy Rd... near Sim Lim Tower... This one is their branch, the main HQ is at Kaki Bukit, if didnt rem wrongly. :sport-smiley-003:

Went there cos i really cant find much places that sells the brand ABB :furious: (cos ned to match those that were provided by HDB ones, so wanted to buy back the same model one). They oso carry many other brands too... like Legrand, Clipsal, MK, etc...

Juz to share, i bought the Legrand single one-way switch for my Sis hse, and it cost $1.80. :jawdrop: I was quite surprise... cos outside normally selling it at $3.50 or more... ;)

Hope tis helped... :unsure:

So I can just go to the branches and buy the switches/sockets on the spot? Do i have to carry them back myself or is there delivery? Quite new to this :unsure:

Thanks!

So I can just go to the branches and buy the switches/sockets on the spot? Do i have to carry them back myself or is there delivery? Quite new to this :unsure:

Thanks!

u carry them back youself. If I'm not wrong only have free delivery above $500.