Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
francisjunie

Anyone Ordered From Sofaalab?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I ordered a Thorkell last week. Taking delivery in Sept so paid $788 instead of $1288. And they threw in a set of replacement fabric cover for free! Think it's a promo for April. We were still contemplating whether to pay the 300+ for the spare cover so it was a pleasant surprise to get it free.

So far service is ok. We made our order at the tradehub21 branch. Make sure u ask for a detailed reciept instead of the internet printed one.

I ordered a Thorkell last week. Taking delivery in Sept so paid $788 instead of $1288. And they threw in a set of replacement fabric cover for free! Think it's a promo for April. We were still contemplating whether to pay the 300+ for the spare cover so it was a pleasant surprise to get it free.

So far service is ok. We made our order at the tradehub21 branch. Make sure u ask for a detailed reciept instead of the internet printed one.

I quite like their stylish designs and practical function but the fabric like a bit rough. I'm hoping to see if they have new fabrics soon. The prices are quite reasonable. :bangwall:

yes have to pay full... I think should be safe cos they are owned by the same guy who opened massimo. Also Spring singapore has a part in starting this brand...

Hi,

We are interested in a set of sofa from SofaaLab but wonder how's their products & services. Anyone got experience to share?

http://www.sofaalab.com/Default.aspx

Thanks a lot!

Yes you are right. Sofaalab is actually owned by the boss od Massimo. As mentioned in this same forum, I bought my Sofa from Massimo at Ubi and was very impressed with the service and the quality of the sofas there. Thus when I needed a sofa for my reading room but did not want to splurge too much, the Sales person at Massimo named Andre graciously recommended Sofaalab and even said that though the prices are cheap, quality is not compromised.

A ssuch, we went down to Sofaalab at kaki Bukit and was pleasantly surprised to realised that what Andre said is true, The quality of the sofas in Sofaalab is good for that price range. However, we were disappointed by the service of the young salesgirl there. She was very unfriendly and unprofessional. She seemed to be very uninterested in her products that she was selling.

However, to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe it is because receiving such good service from Andre, I am a bit harsh towards the young lady.

No reflections on the products of Sofaalab which I still insist are very good for that price range, in the end, I decided to pay a bit more and got the 2nd sofa from Massimo through Andre.

All in all, if you are looking for good quality sofa at budget prices, sofaalab is the place to go to.

Joey

Yes you are right. Sofaalab is actually owned by the boss od Massimo. As mentioned in this same forum, I bought my Sofa from Massimo at Ubi and was very impressed with the service and the quality of the sofas there. Thus when I needed a sofa for my reading room but did not want to splurge too much, the Sales person at Massimo named Andre graciously recommended Sofaalab and even said that though the prices are cheap, quality is not compromised.

A ssuch, we went down to Sofaalab at kaki Bukit and was pleasantly surprised to realised that what Andre said is true, The quality of the sofas in Sofaalab is good for that price range. However, we were disappointed by the service of the young salesgirl there. She was very unfriendly and unprofessional. She seemed to be very uninterested in her products that she was selling.

However, to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe it is because receiving such good service from Andre, I am a bit harsh towards the young lady.

No reflections on the products of Sofaalab which I still insist are very good for that price range, in the end, I decided to pay a bit more and got the 2nd sofa from Massimo through Andre.

All in all, if you are looking for good quality sofa at budget prices, sofaalab is the place to go to.

Joey

which salesgirl serve u in kaki bukit, sofaalab that day u went? long or short hair?

I bought at Tradehub21 branch. Look for nuruul, she is friendly and efficient. There is a girl in Kaki Bukit branch who is very blur on the procedures.

which salesgirl serve u in kaki bukit, sofaalab that day u went? long or short hair?

Well, when we went down, it was to the one at kaki Bukit. A short hair gal who is rather slim was the one who served us.

Maybe if you were to go to the other showroom which was recommended by another member, you will find the experience a pleasant one?

For that matter, I am not passing judgement on anyone least of all the Salesgirl at Kaki Bukit. Again, I wish to state that the products at Sofaalab are of respectable quality at respectable prices.

Thanks.

Joey

I bought mine at Tradehub21. Served by Nurul and the boss, who's a friend now.

Thumbs up for good service.

Do take advantage of the pricing plan if you can forecast when u need your sofa ahead. Ttz the concept they're trying to bring.

Can anyone let me know whether they provide sofas with leather material? Thanks!

They don't. However if you are looking for leather sofas and have a decent budget, I do strongly recommend you visit Massimo. They are very good.

Hope I am of help