Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
latitude

What Is Meant By Partial And Fully Furnished?

Hi

a qtn for experienced landlords here, what is meant by partial and fully furnished unit? does landlord have to include white goods. kitchen wares and other stuff (ie.. vacuum cleaner)? thx.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you referring to HDB flats or condos?

Because in condos, the unit is usually fitted with flooring, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, electrical points, etc so those are considered basic (MUST-HAVE) fittings, whether is it bare, p/furn or f/furn.

P/furn - White goods, curtains and lightings. White goods refer to kitchen appliances like fridge, washer/dryer, microwave oven, hob and hood, which are a must. Some will also provide wine chiller, dishwasher and conventional oven.

F/furn - Basically ALL furnishings provided to the extent that the tenant can move in with just luggages. And yes, theorically this also means cutlery, plates and glasses/mugs, plus decorative items too.

But usually f/furn MUST-HAVE's are sofa set, coffeetable, TV console (with or without TV), dining table + chairs, side tables, and all rooms with beds.

When i leased out my previous unit, it was F/Furn.... came with mattresses+bed, pillows, bedsheets, comforter (1 king + 2 single beds, depends on how many staying there), wardrobes, dresser, study table + chair, dining set, sofa, tv, lightings, curtains, cushions, carpet, cutlery, washing machine, fridge, microwave, vacuum, brooms, mop, pails + cleaning stuff. Rest like console, shoe cabinet, kitchen cabinets, cooker etc were all built in.

hi, thks for the replies. the unit which I intend to lease is a condo unit. i fully furnished/reno it 6months ago as i thought I will stay for a long time. however now I'm planning to move to another rented unit.

another qtn, do we have to include misc items on the inventory list? ie. vacuum, brooms, mop, pails + cutlery, kitchen ware and stuff & plants?? wow, it looks like a lot of counting to do...