Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My storeroom/bomb shelter

newhouse_pix308.jpg

dun tell me u diy this as well..

then i really must :bow:

btw where did you get the clothes hanger thingy.. thinking of getting one if the door can close nicely..

borrow from u.. at the same time go over ur house to peep at all the diy stuff u do..

learn some tips from u

does the bin come with a lid? i dun like lidless bins leh... later got smell... i got some "butterfly" bins from ikea... but hor... irritating... not good for kitchen...

hmm... u think the kitchen cabinet door will spoil easily if need to open the door to use the bin often?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

dun tell me u diy this as well..

then i really must :bow:

btw where did you get the clothes hanger thingy.. thinking of getting one if the door can close nicely..

borrow from u.. at the same time go over ur house to peep at all the diy stuff u do..

learn some tips from u

If I DIY this I will be king of DIY. Hahaha....no no, don't think I can ever DIY my storeroom door.

The clothes hanger got from HomeFix, so far can close properly no problem. If you wanna borrow from me just let me know. Cheers.

does the bin come with a lid? i dun like lidless bins leh... later got smell... i got some "butterfly" bins from ikea... but hor... irritating... not good for kitchen...

hmm... u think the kitchen cabinet door will spoil easily if need to open the door to use the bin often?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

This one no lid, but I think they got 1 type with lid, but dun think can mount to the door. Kitchen door spoil easier, hmm, dun think will be tat bad. We like to mount in the door coz can save space under the sink to put other things, else put the bin liao will waste one space. So we took this, not too big, so once full will throw. If throw smelly stuff just maybe gonna bring it out to throw early. No choice, got to compromise a bit. Also, mount inside looks nicer, no bins in the kitchen :P

eh my office has one kinda bin that has lid... but when u open the door, the lid swings open... when u close it, the lid closes... i think the bin itself is fixed onto the side of the cabinet and the lid is fixed to the swinging door... hmmm il take pics if i remember.. heh must find out where they got it frm...

Keltong,

I like yr fan ceiling very much. Transparent blade issit? I want to get one for myself. Where to buy? Palace of Lights. How much? S$150+S$35. Sure not? Thot price like >S$200.00. Anyway what is the model/brand & size? Give details pls.

Hi keltong, i didn't select these units here 8-9 years ago bcoz the floor area very small. Many units were empty till now. Your unit opposite canberra pri sch? is your kids studying there? The sch got quite good review ( future sch).

Keltong,

I like yr fan ceiling very much. Transparent blade issit? I want to get one for myself. Where to buy? Palace of Lights. How much? S$150+S$35. Sure not? Thot price like >S$200.00. Anyway what is the model/brand & size? Give details pls.

Sorry for taking the longest time to reply :P

It's wooden blade, not transparent and the brand is Amasco. Not too bad, so far so good. It's 52" if i remember correctly.

Hi keltong, i didn't select these units here 8-9 years ago bcoz the floor area very small. Many units were empty till now. Your unit opposite canberra pri sch? is your kids studying there? The sch got quite good review ( future sch).

Ya....it was left empty for sooooooo long and suddenly all taken up. The floor area in today's circumstances consider quite big liao...nowadays the new flats are even smaller. Faintz....

My unit if opp Canberra pri sch but "garden view"...wahahahaha.....but my boy not there, at Chong Fu in Yishun (where i used to stay), and younger one will not be in school till much later :)

Canberra is using IT to teach...but me and my wife prefer Chong Fu, with deep Chinese Culture. Heehee...

Ya....it was left empty for sooooooo long and suddenly all taken up. The floor area in today's circumstances consider quite big liao...nowadays the new flats are even smaller. Faintz....

My unit if opp Canberra pri sch but "garden view"...wahahahaha.....but my boy not there, at Chong Fu in Yishun (where i used to stay), and younger one will not be in school till much later :)

Canberra is using IT to teach...but me and my wife prefer Chong Fu, with deep Chinese Culture. Heehee...

Chong Fu also very good I heard many parents try very hard to get the kids in. Wow u very lucky leh, so your small one will also gets in automatically. My boy used to be in Canberra, their chinese very teruk one.

Chong Fu also very good I heard many parents try very hard to get the kids in. Wow u very lucky leh, so your small one will also gets in automatically. My boy used to be in Canberra, their chinese very teruk one.

Haha...we balloted and thank God we got it...an unbearable experience sitting in the hall waiting. My younger one will also get it...my older one graduate than the younger one P1 so no chance of seeing each other in school. Hahaha....

My son chinese also half past six, P1 still ok, P2 jialat liao...now so worried. Hope he buck up...sigh....

Haha...we balloted and thank God we got it...an unbearable experience sitting in the hall waiting. My younger one will also get it...my older one graduate than the younger one P1 so no chance of seeing each other in school. Hahaha....

My son chinese also half past six, P1 still ok, P2 jialat liao...now so worried. Hope he buck up...sigh....

Wah! lucky you hor! Some parent can't get a place in the school they want they cry leh. My son P1 & P2 that time chinese is gd but P3 start to drop bcoz of the teacher. Then I get tutor to help him but no instant result lah, he managed to score A for his PSLE after 3 years of tutoring. You worry also no point coz nowadays their chinese very difficult unlike last time ours. Don't know why MOE must empathized so much on chinese!

Your son now in P2 right? Chong Fu's chinese teacher should be gd right? so I think you dun have to worry lah.

Last time my son in canberra , there the chinese teachers very lax one.

Hi TONG

Can you close the door?

For me, I am unable to close if I hang the hanger at the top of the wooden door!!!

HAPPY

Got this to hang clothes behind the door, no need to drill, just place on top and the door still can close properly. Only problem, too high! Ok for me, my wife needs to use hanger, and my sons cannot reach it. But still like it, and bought another 2 more.

$12 from Homefix.

newhouse_pix303.jpg

newhouse_pix306.jpg