Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

Roughly, What Amount Of Cov Paid At Bedok Reservoir Rd.

Hunting resale hdb flat around Bedok Reservoir Rd. very new flat, just about 8 years, interior condition is ok, high floor over 10 floor.

what the amount of COV is reasonable?

the owner ask for 40k.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hunting resale hdb flat around Bedok Reservoir Rd. very new flat, just about 8 years, interior condition is ok, high floor over 10 floor.

what the amount of COV is reasonable?

the owner ask for 40k.

Thanks!

30k shld be fine....near to MRT?

30k shld be fine....near to MRT?

wah 30k is a lot, how many room are you looking at ?

Those 3rm that i hv viewed are asking for 25K COV

You mean those at Bedok Res View? I was aiming there in March when i was looking for a 5 rm unit. The owners are asking for 70-80k COV..siao...i just give up looking at that area. But now i think market is cooling down, perhaps 20-30k COV?

There are some seller willing to let go at 5K COV base on my experience last month viewing resale flats.

Some of them are just trying their luck waiting for buyers to pay 30-40of COV

I was looking at that area in April and a 4 rm flat, think it was on the 12th floor was asking for 12kCOV... With the market so unstable now and 5 rms are not as much in demand as a 4rm... And also taking into consideration when was the valuation done as some are very high already... Location not fantastic, not near MRT or any amenities at all. Only a small econ mini-mart there.

For me, if the valuation is high, I'll consider offering even below...

I got my 5rm flat at Tiong bahru area, 5 years, 26flr, cov 8k, just sign OTP in May. I think I heard from my agent that Valuation going up now so sellers willing to take lesser COV.

Ya.... but it is near my in-laws place and we're first time buyers so we get a $40K grant. I also don't forsee we'll be shifting out. Actually, I like to stay put in a place unless really have no choice. We also make a study that it is a very central location, furthermore, hubby say near IR so price of the flat will zoom up faster as compared to other areas.

The renovation that the previous owner had was also like our style, the only thing we want to do up is the master which is very minor, other then that all done, I guess we save up alot for renovation.