Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darrenelle

It's Darrenelle's

Bookfest is at suntec. should be on the 5th floor. Ya, the price for the trolley is $9.90, usual price is $15 but today is the last day of the bookfest. Popular is the main bookstore that is involved in the bookfest, so should be sold at popular if you want to get it anytime.

BunBun, where is this BookFest? Did you happen to see the price? :dribble:
Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Darrenelle, there are some couples who ROM first then hold customary dinner later on. Ranval should be one of them. Im also one of them too.

Technically as long as legally married, can still get a place unless otherwise have to furnish proof that got plans to get married, ie; ROM appointment date..

heehee ~

yesh yesh .. ranval ROM on mar 2006 , just for the SK house .. coz it is resale .. need to show marriage cert within 3mths for proof for legally married .. etc etc .... staying here for 2yrs liao .. soon 3yrs ..

time passes by so fast ...

been siam-ing the customary for ages ... till lately then gave in to my grandmother in law..

bunbun : well, due to unforseen incident .. i stop checking out or prepare for my wedding ..

shall kick start next yr Jan ... my wedding venue booked already thus unable to cancel it ..

if not, it would be a huge blow to my grandmother in law as she is looking forward for my AD.

Ranval. if you need contacts for MUA, can let me know. :)

Think you people will be really busy seeing to alot of details from customary exchanges between families and all that including sudden last min changes esp if both sides are hosting a customary dinner for the first time. I had this headache here and there in between recently.

Darrenelle, sorry to hijack the thread hehee.

heehee ~

yesh yesh .. ranval ROM on mar 2006 , just for the SK house .. coz it is resale .. need to show marriage cert within 3mths for proof for legally married .. etc etc .... staying here for 2yrs liao .. soon 3yrs ..

time passes by so fast ...

been siam-ing the customary for ages ... till lately then gave in to my grandmother in law..

bunbun : well, due to unforseen incident .. i stop checking out or prepare for my wedding ..

shall kick start next yr Jan ... my wedding venue booked already thus unable to cancel it ..

if not, it would be a huge blow to my grandmother in law as she is looking forward for my AD.

I understand you have used 'Snowfield' for your kitchen. How is it? Mind posting a pic of the color as I am choosing the same color for my MBR? Thanks.

Edited by baldeagle