Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I have a balcony floor filled with pebbles instead of just a pebble wash surface, and my idea of washing it is to splash a bucket of water over it. When I really moved it, I'll tell you if that works :D

See the post here from my T-blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Balcony.png

The unit we bought also come with a big semi-circle balcony. We are putting up a platform and converting it to a "cozy corner" - just put a low table and a couple of bean bags or cushion and we could just sit around and relax.

If I have a balcony i'll convert it to a mini diner area for me n my wife, i can enjoy my cig over wine while having some light food with the TV just a few feets away or blasting some nice jazz, some mood lights will be inspiring for a pre-weekend at home night with wife b4 anything bad happens.

Nice Zen woody planty or pebbly are good combis. Mixture of pebbles n wood(laminate) with own designed carpentry tables to suite the design with adjustable low mini lamp or chandy, decorated with bamboo plants or CNY style tweeks r very ZEN...

Hi Sohck or pals

I've purchased a unit with balcony and having no ideas to design or furnish it. I'll be dismantling the sliding door with casement windows installed.

One slight problem is that it's two side walls cannot be hack as it's part of the beam. Therefore having headaches as couldn't really extend the living hall.

Thought of putting study table, maybe platform is nicer.

Seen the posting, did anyone build the platform at balcony? I'm thinking of it too, can share the pricing or any details to take note of?

PM me please.

Thanks in advance.