Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I just saw this thread about Wellmax. We also just signed up with Wellmax for our windows and grills. We liaise with Eric as well. And I agree that he is quite helpful and knowledge. Sharing alot with us, including his encounter with his customer etc... etc.... etc.... we don't know how to stop him also. :P

He came up to our flat to measure and bought all the samples and catalogs for our browsing.

Pricewise: We saved around 1k compared to all the quotes from the different contractors/IDs. Infact, they are able to customise the grill design if you can provide the drawing (if they can do for you if they are able to).

We have not install the windows yet. I'll come back to share the experience on the installation after I installed them.

Hopeful they are good. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mine oso used Wellmax.

Feel Eric is experienced and his price is very reasonable.

in fact, his was the cheapest I could find :P

Installation was done fast & fuss-free.

Me moved in abt 5 month liao. I'd strongly recommend him :)

Hi rdnest,

Can share Eric'c number with me? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Mystery

Hi rdnest,

Can you pm me eric's number as well.

Thanks in advance. Cheers...

:P

Done liao :)

Mine oso used Wellmax.

Hi,

Can share eric's contact with me here? Looking for gate for my hse.

Mine oso used Wellmax.

Issit? The Quan Yifeng show? I in HCM leh, so missed it... I didn't install iron wrought gated... but I did ask about the powder coated aluminium gate... think he say 300+... forget liao

Wat kind of powder coated aluminium gate? Can care to share? Thanks...

Issit? The Quan Yifeng show? I in HCM leh, so missed it... I didn't install iron wrought gated... but I did ask about the powder coated aluminium gate... think he say 300+... forget liao

i rate wellmax 2/5.

Think they were on TV today... The 8pm show "Shen Qian Wang"

They say their wrought iron gate $320 incl install... Is that the mkt price? A few IDs quote me $500.

Think they were on TV today... The 8pm show "Shen Qian Wang"

They say their wrought iron gate $320 incl install... Is that the mkt price? A few IDs quote me $500.

Phew!:rofl: I only saw your posting today!:P

I got my keys on Tuesday so I asked Eric to meet at my new place. He seems like a nice guy and gave us a lot of tips... even offered to ask his contractor friend if my ID price is reasonable...

As he was able to retain the price that he quoted before the price increase of Al, I signed with him then for casement windows only.

Now that got not bad reviews, at least feel better... Thanks!

I did mine with them recently. Eric is the sales person who came to do the measurement. Quite a nice uncle but enjoy sharing his experience with other customer and hard to get him to stop. But overall I find the service not bad and the price is reasonable (not the cheapest nor the most expensive). I did all aluminum except the balcony is wrought iron.

I think he give quite good advise and is well verse with HDB rules and will inform you clearly. Example is that I wanted to do window for my service balcony. He advise 2 panel and I requested for 3 panel, he than tell me the HDB rules on min and max length of the window, which another contractor did not tell me and say can do. When I can't decide if I want casement or sliding, he explained to me the pros and cons and in the end advise sliding (casement is actually more expensive). So feel he not so bad.

One slight problem though, he seems very busy and it took some chasing for him to deliver (all drag a long time but need to call him to remind and chase him). So need to be more pro-active on our part and he will deliver.

The workers were nice and I feel did a good job. So far so good (touch wood).