Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shix2_82

Modern Classic Induglence

love the layout, moreover, nice design from ideal house.

i also decided to engage Steven for my flat renovation.

shix2_82, do you mind to PM me the reno cost? thanks!

rgds,

liong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah, indeed very patient. And yah, very nice. Can joke can tease can talk rubbish! :notti:

but cannot let them get too complacent... :rofl:

Molecule has nice wall clock.. EvovLiving has pretty nice sofa. Can be custom made to your desired size and color if u like any of their design.

They have show room at East Coast Rd and South Bridge Road. You may want to check the out online first. =)

the price is it at a higher range... very budget now after reno... :bangwall:

hi,

Can i know how much u bought the home theater? looking at that too. Thanks! the couple hook so cute.

We managed to buy at $399 at Mustafa... but no warranty lor... Yeah the couple hook is very sweet... my hubby knew i like it so he gave me a green light to purchase it :furious:

The pattern stripe at the toilet can be covered up using epoxy paint, if you want to spend a little bit more to have it painted over. The outline will be visible but not so noticeable. Some forumers had their toilets & kitchen in epoxy paint.

epoxy paint? where can we get it? do u know of any example we can take reference? :notti:

I love the layout of your home.....can walk circle 8|:dancingqueen:

It is very cosy.

The only thing, is how is the ventilation for the toilets since it does not open to the 'outside'

But then I can see that it is exactly the positioning of the toilets/shower in the middle of the flat that gave it the unique layout.

Is the front of the washrooms a wall or is a window?

Anyway thanks for showcasing your flat, never knew 3 room flat has this layout....I think not even 4room ya.

The entrances of both Shower room and WC room are facing a window where i can hang out my clothes for tanning... haha i can play hide n seek with my baby when he learn how to walk haaa... for now maybe play catching with my hubby hahah

yeah... this is an unquie layout.. think singapore dun have too many block having such layout... and its a point block, which is each level the lift is accessible to only 4 units... a lot of privacy... :D

love the layout, moreover, nice design from ideal house.

i also decided to engage Steven for my flat renovation.

shix2_82, do you mind to PM me the reno cost? thanks!

rgds,

liong

Hi liong... pm u the estimated cost... cheers. do inform them that we recommend u to them... maybe can get some discount hehe :notti:

Hi shix2_82,

may i know how much you pay for the downlights for your living room and dining room? how much per light cost? got model no. or nt? there seems to be quite a number of downlights in the market and i dunno what the differences . Confused!..haizz

wow. $399 very cheap wor.. i ask cheapest is $480 at hong liang. but no warranty a bit worry though.

yar.. the at Mustafu cost $399 without WRTY. They will Let u Test the DVD Player. Not the speaker. u can test it at home. within 7Days is 1 to 1 exchange. well if u worry can get at Hong liang. $80 more for 1yr wrty not very expansive. And i bought the Speaker Wall Bracket at Sim Lim Tower. 4 bracket cost me $70. :notti:

Friend, no offence, but I have to point out that..... this is not a Modern Classic style.....

Your interior designer has designed a great Modern Contemporary home for you.....

From academic point of view, the style of your home is called Modern Contemporary style

Edited by Onok

yar.. the at Mustafu cost $399 without WRTY. They will Let u Test the DVD Player. Not the speaker. u can test it at home. within 7Days is 1 to 1 exchange. well if u worry can get at Hong liang. $80 more for 1yr wrty not very expansive. And i bought the Speaker Wall Bracket at Sim Lim Tower. 4 bracket cost me $70. :bangwall:

Hi bro, Did u get the HTZ 363 as well??

Which shop did u get the bracket fr in Sim Lim?? IS there a size for these brackets??

Sorry im a complete noob at these stuffs. LOL

Lucky i read this post of yrs if not i forgot all abt the brackets!!... hahahah

So is $70 the cheapest ?

Hi bro, Did u get the HTZ 363 as well??

Which shop did u get the bracket fr in Sim Lim?? IS there a size for these brackets??

Sorry im a complete noob at these stuffs. LOL

Lucky i read this post of yrs if not i forgot all abt the brackets!!... hahahah

So is $70 the cheapest ?

hi... yes i bought the whole sound system HTZ363. Actually u can go Sim Lim TOWER. Go to (Top) floor. walk around.. see see look look. i cannot remeber the name of the shop. Few shop also selling it. there is few model for u to choose. i canot say $70 is the cheapest. but is reasonable price for it. Most of the bracket are standard for small speaker. if u worry bring ur little speaker along. :bangwall: sure 100% right. :jawdrop:

hi... yes i bought the whole sound system HTZ363. Actually u can go Sim Lim TOWER. Go to (Top) floor. walk around.. see see look look. i cannot remeber the name of the shop. Few shop also selling it. there is few model for u to choose. i canot say $70 is the cheapest. but is reasonable price for it. Most of the bracket are standard for small speaker. if u worry bring ur little speaker along. :bangwall: sure 100% right. :jawdrop:

Hi Jimmy888, thnks for the swift reply, i read fr the product spec the set comes wif brackets. Izzit true?

Friend, no offence, but I have to point out that..... this is not a Modern Classic style.....

Your interior designer has designed a great Modern Contemporary home for you.....

From academic point of view, the style of your home is called Modern Contemporary style

Oh really? haha... so paiseh... heee. :P

shinx_82, Check this out.. there's pics of this mbr toilet in epoxy paint(Black) http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...oilet&st=40

You can do a search on epoxy paint in this forum, some forumers have done epoxy paint & have some pics on their blog.

WAH.... this is the dream toilet i wish to have... but another cost... i heard from my hubby epoxy paint quite ex.... must SAVE...

I also would love to have this cool toilet too. :notti:

But there are pros & cons. One pros is that, if you want to retain the toilet tiles, just epoxy & warranty is 5 years I think? (Not sure but should be around there) With additional layer of waterproofing so it more or less is worth it considering that there's waterproofing included. So it will be much more easier & cheaper than hacking or overlaying.

Oh really? haha... so paiseh... heee. :P

WAH.... this is the dream toilet i wish to have... but another cost... i heard from my hubby epoxy paint quite ex.... must SAVE...

Hi,

I replace my toilet strips with mosaic

after replace

img0186ge9.th.jpg

original strips

img0420dn5.th.jpg

looks nice... how u did it??? wont the mosaic title be protruding out? pardon me if i mountain turtle :D

Hi shix2_82,

may i know how much you pay for the downlights for your living room and dining room? how much per light cost? got model no. or nt? there seems to be quite a number of downlights in the market and i dunno what the differences . Confused!..haizz

Our ID brought us to a shop near chinese garden mrt station those shophouses....

i think not much diff

except for energy saving lor...

and also the cost is like think abt 10 bucks for 1

Edited by shix2_82

I also would love to have this cool toilet too. :notti:

But there are pros & cons. One pros is that, if you want to retain the toilet tiles, just epoxy & warranty is 5 years I think? (Not sure but should be around there) With additional layer of waterproofing so it more or less is worth it considering that there's waterproofing included. So it will be much more easier & cheaper than hacking or overlaying.

Wah.. sounds tempting... our NEXT project... i really hate the look of the toilet... the whole house looks so perfectly... but see the toilet zz