Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shix2_82

Modern Classic Induglence

20 April 2008

Has been wanting to upload new pics but was too tired to do so... here goes the pics...

Updates to Living & Dining Hall:

2438156873_07ed094124.jpg

View from entrance

- Lamp centralized.

- Dining Table Length amended

2438160283_fa58d1361c.jpg

- Showcase upz with glass shelves

2438983254_f6dc2cb339.jpg

- tv console "slim" down

Updates to Kitchen

2438157559_7da609051e.jpg

View of our Red hot Classic Kitchen

- Cabinets all fixed upz

- Tinted black mirror fixed

- Sockets for the fridge and additional socket at the laundry area fixed upz

2438982360_1a06e8cf39.jpg

- Rack Upz

- Shoe Cabinet Upz

- Light upz for mini storeroom

Edited by shix2_82

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
looks nice... how u did it??? wont the mosaic title be protruding out? pardon me if i mountain turtle :D

Our ID brought us to a shop near chinese garden mrt station those shophouses....

i think not much diff

except for energy saving lor...

and also the cost is like think abt 10 bucks for 1

Oh I think that must be Chelsea Lighting. Waaah he brought you all there? He just gave us address, then we go ourselves :(

Updates to the Master bedroom

2438157955_b1559a25ab.jpg

- Mirror upz

Updates to the Toilet

2438158361_b0cbbaafed.jpg

Water Heater upz

2438158799_8685cf609c.jpg

Toilet Bowl and Cabinet Upz

2438982724_e599cd27b9.jpg

Sink Upz

Oh I think that must be Chelsea Lighting. Waaah he brought you all there? He just gave us address, then we go ourselves :(

I think he happen to past by there so he meet us there tat day.. hehe...

so managed to see anything there?

Edited by shix2_82

20 April 2008

Has been wanting to upload new pics but was too tired to do so... here goes the pics...

Updates to Living & Dining Hall:

2438156873_07ed094124.jpg

View from entrance

- Lamp centralized.

- Dining Table Length amended

2438160283_fa58d1361c.jpg

- Showcase upz with glass shelves

2438983254_f6dc2cb339.jpg

- tv console "slim" down

Updates to Kitchen

2438157559_7da609051e.jpg

View of our Red hot Classic Kitchen

- Cabinets all fixed upz

- Tinted black mirror fixed

- Sockets for the fridge and additional socket at the laundry area fixed upz

2438982360_1a06e8cf39.jpg

- Rack Upz

- Shoe Cabinet Upz

- Light upz for mini storeroom

I luv ur pink wall.. Nice Nice.. eye-catching wall

I luv ur pink wall.. Nice Nice.. eye-catching wall

thanks!

i like it too but i hope it be too taxing for the eye as our lcd tv will be install on the pink wall :rolleyes:

looks nice... how u did it??? wont the mosaic title be protruding out? pardon me if i mountain turtle :D

Our ID brought us to a shop near chinese garden mrt station those shophouses....

i think not much diff

except for energy saving lor...

and also the cost is like think abt 10 bucks for 1

Err ... my ID did it for me :D

think he use equipment to "take out" the old tiles, then "paste" the mosaic in...

hehehe.. im not very sure

Hi Jimmy888, thnks for the swift reply, i read fr the product spec the set comes wif brackets. Izzit true?

hi.. no problem.. :)

im just sharing wat i know. :) the whole package doesnt come with the Braket. u have to buy it urself. :)

WE are moving in SOON!!!! Moving our things coming Tuesday!!!

Our TV, fridge and washer will be in tomorrow!!! :dancingqueen:

But now... we still have some main stuff not bought yet...

really headahche...

1. SOFA

We went to walk around sungei kadut warehouses... only shortlisted uvonna and red apple interior.

My hubby prefer 2 1/2 seater ($770) while i prefer a modular style ($1088)... really in a dilemma...

Our worst come to worst selection for sofa is IKEA 3 seater chair that cost merely $495... still deciding... but the manufacturing will take 1 month... oh my god! one month without sofa... sit on the floor... haha

2. Ceiling Fan

Initally, my ID and i were against the idea of installing ceiling fan as it spolit the look.. but really cannot take it la.. no fan.. no air con... no natural breeze cham already lor. So we decide to install it... now we are sourcing for nice decent design with reasonable pricing...

3. Curtains

Wanted to go for roman or roller style... still cannot decide... any recommendations?

4. Computer Chair

Aiyo, no chair how to surf net i also duno... especially when both of us are inseperatable from our notebooks... any idea to get cheap office chair other than Ikea... actucally ikea also not cheap... sigh

5. Wall Decals

i am very fanastiated with wall decal designs... look so chic and chio... and can deco the boring wall. managed to order from online bulk purchase... hopefully can receive by end of next month...

6. Dining Bench

Saw quite a couple when we seek for our sofa at sungei kadut, ranging from 200 to 400... think we will get it after we can better afford it.... :bangwall:

Since your chandelier light is in black, can go for black fan also. One forumer bought a black ceiling fan. Dunno which blog cos i see so many blogs till blur. Won't spoil the look also 'cos matching too. Can do a search for it.

Since your chandelier light is in black, can go for black fan also. One forumer bought a black ceiling fan. Dunno which blog cos i see so many blogs till blur. Won't spoil the look also 'cos matching too. Can do a search for it.

oh i think i saw one of a recent post they bought a black fan quite nice... i asked abt the price and its abt 200... i think reasonable ba... heee...

Heh, it will look nice with black colour fan one de. or alternatively can go for floor standing steel fans(Those have strong wind) It's a matter of preference of what you want to go. hehe.

oh i think i saw one of a recent post they bought a black fan quite nice... i asked abt the price and its abt 200... i think reasonable ba... heee...

You can try going back to Chelsea Lighting for your fans, they carry some too...

hahaha we bought all our lights and our fan at Chelsea.

Really love how your house is turning out. We told Steven he should ask you to let him take pictures of your place so that he can use it to show his potential customer. Awesome looking

we were busy moving in and tidying up the house since last week so we do not have time to update this blog... here's the process...

28 April 2008

All our electrical appliances in IN IN!!!

2480986340_2a0cf82a70.jpg

Sony Bravia LCD TV Upz!!!

2480986420_9a33db5169.jpg

Hitachi Fridge INZ!!!

2480986456_1743f15ec0.jpg

Electrolux Washer INz!!!!

You can try going back to Chelsea Lighting for your fans, they carry some too...

hahaha we bought all our lights and our fan at Chelsea.

Really love how your house is turning out. We told Steven he should ask you to let him take pictures of your place so that he can use it to show his potential customer. Awesome looking

We might be getting from balestier... but now still yet to shop for the ceiling fan.. haha...

thanks for ur compliement... haha... its nice but quite hard to maintain... the dark wall especially... now the cleaning up is really big headache at the kitchen after just cooking a simple meal haha... should have heed my hubby advise to do the wall tiles.... :bangwall:

i heard some bad reviews about red apple. better check them out before committing. also for curtains roman style suits your design more becoz more posh looking. u can check out the list of curtain providers here http://diva79.blogspot.com/2008/03/directo...s-curtains.html. but roman styled is more ex compared to ordinarly kinda of curtains.

Thanks for the recommendation... but in the end... we just got the roman blinds from IKEA.... haha

havent fix up yet.. will post pic once everything is UPZ.... hehe

as for the sofa... in the end we bought from IKEA again...

i think IKEA really get a big biz from us... we went there for duno how many times and each time spending is at least a 300 bucks! :bangwall:

Congrats on your moving in!

Hehehe can I see more more pix of your house after your things fully in as in with furniture besides the ones of your electrical appliances? :notti: