Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NiVleK

Simmons Arlington Plush

Hi Lilian i just placed a deposit with Ackerman for the Arlington Plush Mattress too. My advice is take all the advices and comments our fellow forumers suggested with a pinch of salt. I do not mean that they are not useful, but there's no point worrying yourself over incidents that happened to others. Lets' just keep our fingers crossed and hope we get what we paid for. :yamseng:

Hi Jack

Thanks for your reply...I understand that. I can;t help but think of it....now trying my best not to think so much...so like you say, I'm going to cross my fingers and pray for the best.

Btw, when did u ask them to deliver your mattress?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Like I said, I was initially worried due to the way they marketed their products.

My particular model could not be found in the list of mattresses in Simmons Official website and I was thus worried.

Just be sure to have everything down in writting.

Hi Jack

Thanks for your reply...I understand that. I can;t help but think of it....now trying my best not to think so much...so like you say, I'm going to cross my fingers and pray for the best.

Btw, when did u ask them to deliver your mattress?

I guesstimate the time my flat to be ready somewhere end OCT so i fixed the delivery to be OCT and will call them about that time to fix a proper date. For myself i don't really have the time to worry cos i'm doing the designing of my new home by myself, and with research i'm doing i think i almost can engage sub-contractors by myself just that i don't have the time and hard-cash to do everything seperately. :bangwall:

I guesstimate the time my flat to be ready somewhere end OCT so i fixed the delivery to be OCT and will call them about that time to fix a proper date. For myself i don't really have the time to worry cos i'm doing the designing of my new home by myself, and with research i'm doing i think i almost can engage sub-contractors by myself just that i don't have the time and hard-cash to do everything seperately. :bangwall:

Can PM me how much u got it for?

NEVER NEVER BUY FROM ACKERMAN & SMITH, IT'S A SHAME THAT SIMMONS ACTUALLY CHOSE THEM AS DEALER, COMPARED TO OTHER WELLKNOWN DEALERS WITH GOOD REPUTATION, ACKERMAN & SMITH IS ONLY GOOD AT CHEATING ON CUSTOMERS!

Paid several thousand to buy myself a lesson, I will never want to deal with this company any more, so as my friends and families. When they sell you things and after you placed the deposit, completely 2 faces. Always do the comparison before you buying, and NEVER NEVER listen to Ackerman & Smith's BS. They set traps on their selling price with so called FOC, and their invoices issued, BE CAREFUL.

Heart-bleeding lesson, hope everybody else can see the true Ackerman & Smith, the best way is to avoid them, and run away as far as you can.

NEVER NEVER BUY FROM ACKERMAN & SMITH, IT'S A SHAME THAT SIMMONS ACTUALLY CHOSE THEM AS DEALER, COMPARED TO OTHER WELLKNOWN DEALERS WITH GOOD REPUTATION, ACKERMAN & SMITH IS ONLY GOOD AT CHEATING ON CUSTOMERS!

Paid several thousand to buy myself a lesson, I will never want to deal with this company any more, so as my friends and families. When they sell you things and after you placed the deposit, completely 2 faces. Always do the comparison before you buying, and NEVER NEVER listen to Ackerman & Smith's BS. They set traps on their selling price with so called FOC, and their invoices issued, BE CAREFUL.

Heart-bleeding lesson, hope everybody else can see the true Ackerman & Smith, the best way is to avoid them, and run away as far as you can.

mind sharing your experience over here ? Did they deliver what they promise ?

Yes, i do agree, can you please give details of your experience? Probably if you genuinely have such bad experience, you would want to help the others from falling into the same plight as yours.

Yes, i do agree, can you please give details of your experience? Probably if you genuinely have such bad experience, you would want to help the others from falling into the same plight as yours.

Dear ALL,

I am also waiting for small claim to settle my case with A&S. :(

Will keep you guys posted.

In the mean while, best to go simmons gallery, taka, robinson or gallery for a real deal!

Is Simmons Arlington Plush mattress that bad? How does it compare with other Simmons mattress. I have bought an Arlington Plush mattress too but yet to deliver. The mattress seems fine when we tried it at expo, but after reading this thread, it make me wonder if I have make the wrong choice. Any feedback on Arlington Plush mattress?

Is Simmons Arlington Plush mattress that bad? How does it compare with other Simmons mattress. I have bought an Arlington Plush mattress too but yet to deliver. The mattress seems fine when we tried it at expo, but after reading this thread, it make me wonder if I have make the wrong choice. Any feedback on Arlington Plush mattress?

Hi there,

There is nothing wrong with the matrress, it's the unethical and dishonest selling method. Do look up of the other thread that reads "Ackerman & Smith" you will understand why.

How much did you paid for your Arlington Plush (K or Q)?

To my reno fellows,

As the lessons I learned from A&S,

1) Ask them to write down every single details in their invioce (if you happened to deal with them, but highly not suggested)

e.g. unit price of the items you bought (MUST, EVERY SINGLE ITEM)

even the FOC items they promised, do ask them to write down "FOC" in the invoice

Otherwise, you will find out actually at the end of the day, you are paying every cent of your money on those so called "Free" things when they promised during their sales pitch, they just change a way to sale their indoor products, especially bed frame

2) Yes, the sales person may look sincere and friendly during their sales pitch. After signing the deal, Oops, sorry, customers no longer their god, they blamed everything on customers who wrongly believed them and jumped in their invoice / price trap. The even funnier thing is they push everything to Simmons HQ as well, what an excuse!

3) The last but not least, for your own good, better don't deal with them at all, in the end, we saw our money goes to a liar, not few dollars, but few thousand dollars, we also work hard to earn those money, next time at least myself I will choose to use it wisely on those good causes.

Best regards and hope it helps!

Can someone advise me the height of the "Simmons Arlington Plush mattress" for King size.

Wanted to buy bedsheet but duno shld buy 14" or 16"