Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Cuizino Hob .. Help!

Need some help with my Cuizino Hob

Just got my final gas connection done last weekend, so went to test my Cuizino PV5.3 Hob that comes with a auto ignition and a safety valve for auto cut off of gass I guess

I read the manual, it says turn on the flame for 10 seconds on HIGH and it will err charge up the thermocouple to activate the safety valve. So thats what i did. Press down the knob, turn it to HIGH, flame lights up, nice abd big. Then i count to 20 second and release the knob. Flame goes out mad.gif Tried it a few times, held the knob down the knob a bout a min and it still goes out once i release the knob. Flame basically goes out once i release the knob

Anyone know is this the norm? Is this how it suppose to work? Do I have to place a wok or pot on the burner to keep the flame going?

Not sure how this safety valve thing work.

Anyone using a Cuizino Oven? Where do the put the serial number? I am trying to send in the warranty card but the oven mounted into my cabinet, so I cannot see the back of it. Is the serial number inside the oven somewhere?

Thanks

-Celest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

i've just got a cuizino hob too, but i have not used it yet. when i try, i'll let you know.

just want to ask you a question, did your contractor connect the gas pipe to the hob for you? my contractor says I should get Singapore Power to do it because they need to check for gas leak?? But i thot they (contractor) have to connect the pipe? SPower will only turn on the gas and check for leaks, they won't connect for you right?

thanks!

Hi,

i've just got a cuizino hob too, but i have not used it yet. when i try, i'll let you know.

just want to ask you a question, did your contractor connect the gas pipe to the hob for you? my contractor says I should get Singapore Power to do it because they need to check for gas leak?? But i thot they (contractor) have to connect the pipe? SPower will only turn on the gas and check for leaks, they won't connect for you right?

thanks!

Yup. You contractor is correct. Anything that deals with the gas your contractor cannot touch. Lay gas pipe, gas connection, final connection, water heater connection etc etc has to be arranged via CityGas for their contractor to do

My colleague using Cuizino also has this problem . But in his case its only 1 burner while mine is all 3 :sport-smiley-018:

I read the manual, it says turn on the flame for 10 seconds on HIGH and it will err charge up the thermocouple to activate the safety valve. So thats what i did. Press down the knob, turn it to HIGH, flame lights up, nice abd big. Then i count to 20 second and release the knob. Flame goes out mad.gif Tried it a few times, held the knob down the knob a bout a min and it still goes out once i release the knob. Flame basically goes out once i release the knob

-Celest

Hi Kajua,

If like tat, ur hand must b always on the knob when cooking? :sport-smiley-018:

Cannt b.. Weird.. Cos I aso shortlisting Cuizino hob for my home..

L3x

Called Cuizino yesterday and today they set up an appt for their technician to come down

The technician come down, turn on and off all the gas burner without any problems :notti::dunno:

When we try again we cant kep the flame lit 8|

Until he told us the trick, you need to press the knob down ALL THE WAY then turn it . If half way or release it half way, then flame wont stay lit

Anyways now problem solved, and superb service from aspgroup

Called Cuizino yesterday and today they set up an appt for their technician to come down

The technician come down, turn on and off all the gas burner without any problems :yamseng::D

When we try again we cant kep the flame lit :(

Until he told us the trick, you need to press the knob down ALL THE WAY then turn it . If half way or release it half way, then flame wont stay lit

Anyways now problem solved, and superb service from aspgroup

Hi Kajua

My house is also using Cuizino hob and we are also facing the same problem. My ID called the Cuizino several time and the technician came up at lease more than 5 times but nothing can be done. Change 3 technicians but no one seen to know how to solve e problem. Think of throwing it away n get other brand instead. :yamseng:

Hi Kajua

My house is also using Cuizino hob and we are also facing the same problem. My ID called the Cuizino several time and the technician came up at lease more than 5 times but nothing can be done. Change 3 technicians but no one seen to know how to solve e problem. Think of throwing it away n get other brand instead. :furious:

oh dear, now it's my turn to have this problem. Citygas turned on the gas supply last weekend. When we hold the knob down, the flame was big and strong. But when we let go, it was weak. Emailed APS yesterday morning before they opened, but no reply. Will call them today.