Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Where To Buy The Laundry Pull-down And Push-up System?

ene, u did the push-out type? will u hv any problems with the Management side? usually condos they don't allow such push-out system as they say it will 'affect the facade'. cause we originally wanted to install the push-out system instead of the pull-down (prefer to hv that 'sunny smell & feel' on our clothes), but were advised not to as we may hv to remove it in future if other residents complain to Management (lots of kaypohs around 8| ) or if Management sees it.

donut88 is right. Once u have hung the wet clothes on the laundry poles, it does make a difference to the weight. i have to use quite a bit of strength to pull up the system after i've hung the clothes. so i reckon u will need more effort to push out the system. or u can get someone to help u.

btw, i didn't actually lie on the yard area. haha.. i measured, it's about 1.8m and im 1.7m, so i can touch the other side of the wall easily if i do the lie-down test. :P.. and yes, the sales-guy from home niche who came to my place is also beng-ish, maybe is the same person who went ene's place!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my new condo comes installed with the pushout type, same as ene's in the pic. i intend to have it taken down before i start my reno in the coming months. anyone interested can pm me or email me with your offer. thanks.

we have the ezzi living system also, so far so good.... easy to use

I came across a ceiling mount system by Tame during a recent home expo where you can lower individual poles using a simple pulley system on each pole. The price is rather expensive at $420 for 4 poles. I kinda like this system as you only need to lower the pole you want and not all at the same time as that would be rather heavy.

The sales person there was rather arrogant so was not interested to pursue. Now I am still looking around for a similar system and would be happy if anyone knows of one.

mackerina... mrspiglet did one http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8317&st=280 you scroll and see. but hers is the whole thing come down and push out kind. It's from Ezzi Living also. I guess they will have the sort you are referring to also? No harm calling to find out :)

**edit** now I went to explore the site myself... http://www.ezziliving.com/slide.htm Then I realise they dun seem to have. haiz

Edited by pinkpetter

mackerina... mrspiglet did one http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8317&st=280 you scroll and see. but hers is the whole thing come down and push out kind. It's from Ezzi Living also. I guess they will have the sort you are referring to also? No harm calling to find out :)

**edit** now I went to explore the site myself... http://www.ezziliving.com/slide.htm Then I realise they dun sem to have. haiz

Yes in fact i checked few other sites I found but none like what Tame has got. But i am trying not to get from them. Its too pricey and I really cant stand the attitude. Will keep searching. If all else fail, will resort to the old bamboo/aluminium rods manual sytem..

Yes in fact i checked few other sites I found but none like what Tame has got. But i am trying not to get from them. Its too pricey and I really cant stand the attitude. Will keep searching. If all else fail, will resort to the old bamboo/aluminium rods manual sytem..

Hihi mackerina, i had the same problem with Tames as well. There were 2 uncles at one of the Expo fair and i was just inquiring abt the system, but there was this super attitude uncle who didnt allow me to even have a second to consider and sarcastically commented if i were truly interested, i dun have to consider so much. Gave me the look as if i'm fooling ard n wasting his time. :curse:

I came across a ceiling mount system by Tame during a recent home expo where you can lower individual poles using a simple pulley system on each pole. The price is rather expensive at $420 for 4 poles. I kinda like this system as you only need to lower the pole you want and not all at the same time as that would be rather heavy.

The sales person there was rather arrogant so was not interested to pursue. Now I am still looking around for a similar system and would be happy if anyone knows of one.

hi mackerina, i just went to the expo fair today and the price for the 4 poles system is now at $548 (3 poles at $448)! when did you see it when the price was $420? have you found any others yet?

Hihi mackerina, i had the same problem with Tames as well. There were 2 uncles at one of the Expo fair and i was just inquiring abt the system, but there was this super attitude uncle who didnt allow me to even have a second to consider and sarcastically commented if i were truly interested, i dun have to consider so much. Gave me the look as if i'm fooling ard n wasting his time. :curse:

hi mrspiglet, yeah, one of the uncles really super arrogant, i was telling him i will need to check out the measurements in my yard before ordering but i still havent got the measurements yet so will get back to him later, then he commented that his system can sure fit all HDB, condos, etc and some of his customers' apartments havent even started piling but they have already ordered from him and to be installed in 2011! :(

i was just wondering why would anyone order now when their apartment is only ready in 2 years' time? what if there are newer designs later? :unsure:

very boastful on the claim tat customer pre-order to be installed in 2011. 2 years leh. anything can happen wor. and such a product dun warrant such a pre-ordering craze right. unless it is limited edition. while stock lasts. :o

i just placed my order with woei lee today for the iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) for $690... for some of you who visited expo you probably have seen it too, the one with light, and can use remote control to move the 4 poles up and down... i went to imm warehouse area to take a look at the actual system and also played with it... like it very much as it required no strength to move the poles with heavy laundry up... however, the boss prefers to assess my new place before accepting the order, because i want to install it above the aircon ledge (slightly out of the yard area) and he was not sure whether it is possible... only after he confirmed that it can be installed then only we sealed the order... i placed $20 deposit as the installation only can be done after my reno completed...

hi mackerina, i just went to the expo fair today and the price for the 4 poles system is now at $548 (3 poles at $448)! when did you see it when the price was $420? have you found any others yet?

At $548, I may as well buy a dryer. Meyer is selling a 5kg dryer for just $499. I'm keen of the hanger system too but at this price, I guess I'm not a fan. :no:

i just placed my order with woei lee today for the iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) for $690... for some of you who visited expo you probably have seen it too, the one with light, and can use remote control to move the 4 poles up and down... i went to imm warehouse area to take a look at the actual system and also played with it... like it very much as it required no strength to move the poles with heavy laundry up... however, the boss prefers to assess my new place before accepting the order, because i want to install it above the aircon ledge (slightly out of the yard area) and he was not sure whether it is possible... only after he confirmed that it can be installed then only we sealed the order... i placed $20 deposit as the installation only can be done after my reno completed...

Just to update on the laundry system that I have installed.

iEasy (R109 remote control laundry system) with lights

DSC00821.jpg

Control the movement (up & down) with remote control

DSC00822.jpg

This is the lowest that it can go

DSC00823.jpg