Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lxiul

Can Recommend Aircon System 4 (non Inverter)?

we are also looking for system 4 air-con installation in the flat.

The aircon might be switch on at the same time so we are not in favor of getting non-inverter types after reading this thread.

any recommendations ?

Try All best at the current show at expo i got a LG inverter system 4 at $3106

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Try All best at the current show at expo i got a LG inverter system 4 at $3106

My 5 room is only 120 sqm but yet has 3 bedroom & 1 study - so you can imagine the rooms are small. :(

My hubby calculated the BTU usage per room, ranging from 4,500 to 7,500 for my master bedroom.

As such, we are looking to buy DAIKIN non inverter sys 4 with BTU 9000 per blower and compressor at 21000 BTU.

we imagine only 2 brooms (maybe sometimes 3) will use aircon at any 1 time.

My contractor will get his aircon partner to install at $2500 inclusive gst and bracket.

I got a quote from ELECTRONIN at Jln Besar at $2900.....they sell all brands of aircon.

Even the lady there does not recommend inverter as she says to change anything in the inverter series of any brand is much more costly.

She said not to worry abt the gas phasing out....the industry has been talking abt it for years.

why get a non invertor? get a 4 ticks invertor system, I think you will cover back in 10 months the extra electrical cost.

my old system 4 non invertor, my electrical bill like 300/mth. after converting to mitsubishi starmex, drop to $200/mth