Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have a small BabyBelling oven, so it's set up in a cabinet. Had it since we got married in '02. 6 yrs on and still going strong.

leen! Wow! Thanks for the input! I didnt know about so many things about hood! :jawdrop:

waoww....Leen :good::good: very good info.thanks

don't mention. just to share a bit of small knowledge.

hope many of you who works at shopping center (no choice), take chances to go out for lunch breaks as the more fresh air you breathe outside (no matter how much pollution it has and also no one ask you to go breathing in vehicle exhaust at carparks :sport-smiley-004: ), the more beneficial to you.

during non working days, its best to bring kids, old folks and your own self for walk at farms, gardens, parks, seaside for a change, instead of frequenting shopping centers.

for those who likes going to shopping centers, take a change as well.

you will find that fresh air is good. and also nowadays the govt has refurbish the parks well, eg. changi village, labrador park, botanic garden, etc., take the opportunity to explore some little area at a time with your family and sure there are 'gold' that you can have/find where others don't have.

wish all of you have good health :yamseng:

hi, i'm considering taking E/F hob (3220), 3 burners & slimline hood (9201). can anyone share their experience with E/F?? is their fire suitable for asian cooking?? comparing Ellane & E/F, which is a better chose in terms of hobs?

thanks!

HI,

juz reserve brandt gas hob(2 gas burners with black tempered glass surface-TG600BS1) & brandt oven (FP667XS1). wan 2 get a cheap & gd hood. any recommendations??

i bought the package of EF. should b good..din do much research on hob n hood though...whole package incl hob,hood n oven..

How about comparing EF and Rinnai? Which one is better? anyone has any information? Dilema in selecting between them...

anyone using Turbo cooker hood and hob? My ID FOC both items to me ==>3 ring cooker hob(Turbo-T6309L/RSS) and hood (Turbo-S602/90SS)....anyone using now? Any comments?

Anyone installed an induction system for their kitchen? Is it true that it is not very useful other than looking nice and easy maintenance? Also, its not cost effective comparing electric versus gas? Any comments?

Thanks.

How about comparing EF and Rinnai? Which one is better? anyone has any information? Dilema in selecting between them...

Ef not so well made.Forget it.For the same price, I will prefer rinnai.But La germania is very gd and not so ex too!

anyone using Turbo cooker hood and hob? My ID FOC both items to me ==>3 ring cooker hob(Turbo-T6309L/RSS) and hood (Turbo-S602/90SS)....anyone using now? Any comments?

We had used Turbo Hoob and SMEG Hob for 5 Year. Now I had just moved, got another SMEG hob. Not using any hood.

Anyone actually bought hob without the hood? Cos I seldom cook and my hood spolit after 2yrs, so for my new kitchen, i'm thinking to do without the hood at all and in place, maybe install a stainless steel/glass sheet on the cupboard above the hob. Can anyone comment if this will work?