Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ef not so well made.Forget it.For the same price, I will prefer rinnai.But La germania is very gd and not so ex too!

could you expand on your comment on EF is not so well made? i'm looking at the price package which is very competitive, i'm seriously considering this brand but would like to know the quality before making the purchase. thanks.

I'm buying rinnai hob and hood. For those who have done price comparison, care to share where's the best shop to get a good offer for rinnai hob and hood as well as 707 instant water heater?

Thanks in advance.

HIGHlLY recommend FUjioh, HOBZ, RINNAI....no matter 2 burners, 3 burners in tempered glass or safety valve...Japan Brand /Singapore Brand/ their common is ALL from CHINA as well...however sales after service is GOOD...Rinnai is famous of inner fame with is gas SAVING, Fujioh is strong with cooker hoob while Hobz itself is outstanding with its 2 years warrantly.....(1year spare parts ,1 years free servicing )

Anyone who stays in HDB and installed either Induction or Vitroceramic hob? I want to know which are the brands and models that I should look at if I want to install one without having to rewire my electric lines... i.e. looking for one that's 13A...

Oh, and of course if anyone knows of a sale for induction / VC hob, let me know~ =) Thanks!

i'll like to ask:

im more into cooking chinese style meals and the occasional western meals once in a while. hence i am thinking of getting a rinnai hob for that purpose. any opinions on the glass hob and the normal ones? i heard that glass is easier to clean but is it durable? afraid that the glass may get cracked.

and if i were to get the hob that is made in jap, is the quality better??

Edited by aubrey

i'll like to ask:

im more into cooking chinese style meals and the occasional western meals once in a while. hence i am thinking of getting a rinnai hob for that purpose. any opinions on the glass hob and the normal ones? i heard that glass is easier to clean but is it durable? afraid that the glass may get cracked.

and if i were to get the hob that is made in jap, is the quality better??

my mum does cooking everyday and we have been using Rinnai glass hob for past few years. We just shifted to new place and I still get back the same glass hob from Rinnai which is the only model made in Japan. The inner flame burner makes cooking time shorter & faster,uses less gas and best is the cleaning part is so easy.

alright! noted! think we're set on that!! :) so hope that it works just as well for us. the glass should be hardy right? least i accidentally drop a pot or what and it breaks.. hope not.

u can read more about inner flame here http://www.appliancedesign.com/CDA/Archive...000f932a8c0____

its using Black Schott Ceran Glass. U can google for more info on Schott Ceran glass

what i did previously was to make a trip down to citygas showroom and see see touch touch the hobs and hoods there. Then I zoom in on the one I like.

Edited by hello88